Why Won't You Love Me?!

While celebrating her birthday, everyone is having a good time in the game room where Nico and Chiyo played video games with each other while Samon taught her how to fight in fighting games. Chiyo successfully beat Rock and won the game thanks to Samon's teachings.

They are a lot of food during the party that Rock fell asleep from eating so much where Hajime have to carried him back to the cell.

Then Tsukumo came to the party cuz he has something special for Chiyo.....

"Tsukumo san glad you're here! The party is getting so much fun and exciting!"

Chiyo grinned happily at him.

"Chiyo hime, forgive me for being late for your birthday party, but I brought you a gift. A very special gift for my princess."

"Ooooo a special gift? Can I see if can I?!"

She asked jumping with so much excitement.

"Alright close your eyes."

He persuade her as she nods and closed her eyes with an excited grin, she felt something from her head and Tsukumo chuckled softly.

"Okay opened your eyes."

As she opened her eyes, she became surprised when she looks at the mirror that Tsukumo is holding, she smiled happily at the beautiful rose crown.

***Chiyo's rose crown^***

"Omg this is so beautiful Tsukumo san! Did you made this?!"

"I did Chiyo hime, I made it with all of my heart."

Tsukumo grinned kindly and Chiyo embraces him happily.

"Thank you Tsukumo san, this is so sweet!"

She grinned happily as Tsukumo smiled warmly, he hugged her back.

"Ahem no.1316."

"Hm?"

She turned to Samon who is grinning gently at her.

"What is it Samon kun?"

She asked as Samon came up to her, he gently grabbed her hand with a tender smile.

"Come with me, I need to show you something."

He politely persuades her with Chiyo looking puzzled, but she nods anyway.

"Aright then."

"Good."

Samon then drags Chiyo in the hallway to building 5 when Chiyo and Samon are walking in the hallway while holding hands.