Uno's Confession....

***This chapter is dedicated to one of my followers Darkwolf_4727 and if you're reading this, I hope you enjoy this wonderful chapter. ^^**

Today is Saturday and it's the Sakamakis, the Mukamis, and Angela's last day of Nanba prison. It was really bittersweet for Chiyo to see her brothers and the Mukamis to go especially her best friend, but nonetheless she'll always remember the heartwarming moments that she shared yesterday.

While preparing for their last day here, Chiyo asked Haijime to invite the inmates, the guards, and the brothers to the cafeteria so she could give them one last present before they go back home and you'll find out soon. 😉

"You sure this gonna work Chiyo?"

Jyugo asked curiously.

"Of course it will Jyugo, this will be the best gift yet!"

She grinned cheerfully.

"She's got a point Jyugo, her brothers and the other guys are leaving today and she wants to surprise them one last time before they left."

Uno assured him with Nico and Rock agreed with him.

"Yeah Jyugo let her be happy for once, she's only doing for her brothers and the other guys and the girl with black hair."

Rock agreed with Uno.

"Mhm besides Jyugo, it's called the POWER OF SIBLING LOVE!"

Nico cheered happily with Chiyo giggling at Nico's cheerfulness. While the guys are helping Chiyo with the decorations, Hajime came in and called her.

"No.1316."

"Oh Hajime sama, are they here already?"

She asked curiously.

"Yup come on in."

Hajime shouted as the guards, the inmates, her brothers, the Mukamis and Angela came in the cafeteria astonished by the elegant decorations.

"Holy sh*t Asami, did you do this all by yourself? Ow!"

Ayato winced when Reiji nudged him in the arm strictly frowning him for his foul language.

"Language Ayato."

Reiji strictly reminded him causing the inmates to get confused except for the inmates from building 13.

"I'm sorry what?"

Liang baffled with a puzzled expression as Yuma slightly smirk at him.

"Yeah you heard him, her name is actually Asami."

"Oh umm...gah!"

Suddenly Honey pushed Liang out of the way with a frown.

"Now hang on just a minute, I believe you got the wrong lady because her name is Chiyo Harada!"

"Umm actually Honey san, Yuma has a-"

"Stand down my lovely lady, I'll handle these fools."

Honey assured her cutting her off while confronting them.

"Honey, I think you should listen to-"