My Name is Asami Sakamaki....

Nobody's POV:
While everybody is on the run to search Chiyo, mostly everyone has went their separate ways in order to find her. However, while everybody in Nanba prison is searching for the female inmate, it can also be very...tiring. Take the prison guards for example when Hajime and Samon found three inmates and the blonde haired vampire man, let's just say things aren't that pretty......

POW! POW! WHAM! BONK!

"Ow! That hurts Hajime!"

Nico whimpered while rubbing his swollen head.

"You deserve it. All of you deserve it."

Hajime bluntly replied retorting all of their complaints.

"Geez grouchy that much?"

Qi remarked irritably while frowning at Hajime with his head swollen from Hajime's punch.

"Do you know you could lose hair if you get angry too much?"

Jyugo mockingly remarked while his head is swollen with Hajime twitching at his snarky remark.

"Bring that up again or I will tear you limb from limb you little shit."

He threatened him with the guards sighing at Hajime's actions towards Jyugo with Yamato laughing happily at Hajime.

"Hahahaha that's how Hajime is!"

Yamato laughed cheerily.

"You're not helping Yamato."

Seitarou frowns at Yamato's laughter.

"For god's stakes Hajime, can you be less violent to your inmates for once?"

Samon frowns at Hajime while patting Qi on the back, but Hajime ignored him and retorts his remark.

"It's not my fault, they had it coming. They shouldn't run off without asking for my permission."

Hajime harshly replied glaring at the three inmates and Shu.

"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to listen to my music."

Shu rudely spoke, but Samon ignores his complaints and pushed him hard from the back.

"Less talking, more walking."

He demanded while pushing him with Shu rolling his eyes and goes back to his music.

"Yeesh this day gets even more bothersome."

Kiji sighed while walking.

"Shut up Kiji."

Kenshirou coldly spat.

"Oh come on men! This is a great day for this year's New Years Tournament!"

Yamato cheered with Kiji and Kenshirou's usual loud and optimistic attitude.

"So which one of us is going to keep Chiyo?"

Musashi asked while walking besides Kenshirou looking very bored.

"Well obviously it's going to be me!"

Kiji cheered grinning at the thought of having Chiyo in his building, but Hajime frowns at him in disapproval.

"You will not touch my inmate pheasant!"