Cooking with Shiro!

"TA-DA! I present you the delicious savory of pizza rolls!"

"WOW!"

Meanwhile at Nanba Prison, Asami is serving homemade food and dessert for her friends where Rock is head over heels in love with her cooking with the others are having a great time in the cafeteria.

"Wow Chi chan, I didn't expect you be a great cook."

Uno complimented her.

"Oh I can cook, I'm an expert of cooking!"

She grinned kindly.

"I appreciate your cooking skills Chiyo hime."

Tsukumo bowed down politely as Asami grinned at his compliment.

"Why thank you Tsukumo, I'm happy to serve you all."

"Oooo what's that delicious smell?"

An unknown voice appeared as she turned to see a man with makeup on and wears a feathery turquoise scarf  with two men beside him.

"My my, there's so much food everywhere today."

The guard with long hair said.

"Honey! Trois! What's up?!"

Uno grinned as he waves at them, but the two ignore him where Honey rudely pushed him of the way.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"Shut up! I'm not here for you!"

Honey shouted at Uno as he turns back to her, he starts to hit on her.

"Why hello my dear, I'm Honey and I'm the hottest man in Nanba Prison."

"Oh umm it's nice to me-"

Trois then pushed Honey away as he starts to flirt with her as well.

"And I am Trois and I'm the most hottest man in Nanba Prison as I am way hotter than my friend Honey."

"Damnit Trois stop talking shit about me!"

Honey yelled as he glares at Trois, the red and blue haired guard gets into the middle of their bickering.

"Alright boys that's enough, you can't just fight in front of a beautiful lady."

He assured them as he turns to me with a grin.

"Sorry about my inmates, they really love to flirt with  women like you."

"Oh that's fine...."

Asami sweatdropped where the blue and red haired guard politely introduced himself.

"Nevertheless I heard good things about you that I overheard from Samon, so allow me to introduced myself. My name is Kiji Mitsuba, I am the supervisor of building 3. It's a pleasure to meet you no.1316."

He grinned kindly to me as I bowed politely to him.

"T-Thank you for your kindness, I'm Chiyo Harada and it's nice to meet you Kiji sama."

"Awwww you're cute as I expected you to be. Why won't you come move into my building?"

He grinned at her as Asami gets flustered by Kiji's remark, she awkwardly responds.

"T-Thank you, but...I rather prefer visiting you guys if that's okay with you....."

"Awww why not? It's much more fun than those ratchet beasts you're with."