Funniest Chase! XD

Nobody's POV:
While Chiyo is running for her life, she thought about coming up with a smart strategy to get away from her brothers and the Mukami brothers.

Damn I have to think of a something to get them to go away or prevent them for capturing me.

She thought while running in the hallway where Chiyo refused to give up nor listens to her brothers and the Mukamis no more until loud boom came in front of her.

"Uh no."

I gulped when I immediately sense their presence, Laito and Kou appeared with cheeky grins.

"Hello Asami chan, we're taking you home~"

Laito grinned menacingly at her.

"Yeah Asami menko chan, you'll going to love us when we take you home with us."

Kou cheered as she backed away from them in disgust.

"I WILL NEVER COME HOME WITH YOU!"

She snarled at them, but thank god the inmates came to her aid on time.

"Chiyo!"

"Guys!"

Chiyo then turned to see my inmates friends where the guards came as well.

"No.1316!"

Hajime shouted at her.

"Hajime!"

She gasped in surprised when the guards and the inmates appeared where Samon came up to Hajime and shouted.

"Stay where you are no.1316!"

Samon demanded.

"But-"

"Don't worry we got your back!"

Musashi assured her with a thumbs up as she blinked in surprised yet she's happy that the guards and the inmates are protecting her.

"Heh we'll see about that when we beat all of you!"

Ayato proclaimed cockily, but Chiyo didn't care and ignore his arrogant remark.

"Yeah right, catch if ya can dumbasses!"

"CHIYO!"

Samon yelled but Chiyo didn't listen ran as fast she can with the Sakamakis and the Mukamis running after her. Then Hajime sighed, but looks at the guards and the inmates.

"Let's go!"

"RIGHT!"

They all shouted as all of them chase after Chiyo, the chase begins....

Chiyo's POV:
While running from my brothers and the Mukamis, Azusa, Kanato, Angela, and Subaru appeared upon me.

"Found ya Asami!"

Kanato shouted at me with a frown.

"Asami stop running!"

Angela pleaded with sad worried eyes.

"You're coming with us!"

Subaru growled at her.