Samon's Motives...

Meanwhile at the waiting room, today is a typical night for the supervisors where they all sit in the waiting room next to the warden's office and things are getting a little weird.....

"Samon and No.1316 sitting in the tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Kiji sang with Inori and Mitsuru are laughing at Samon who is covering his ears annoyed by Kiji's teasing.

"Stop with the singing alright? It's very annoying!"

"Oh lighten up Samon, it was only a joke."

Kiji stated with a playful grin.

"Yeah, but I found it pretty adorable when you and No.1316 are together."

Inori remarked with a slight smirk.

"Whatever, anyway Mitsuru.....WHY DID YOU TELL THEM ABOUT ME AND NO.1316?!"

Samon yelled at Mitsuru as he shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly and sticks his tongue out.

"Nyaaah I only tell them a few people...."

"Oh yeah, a FEW PEOPLE."

Samon spoke sarcastically.

"Oh relax now Samon, your secret is our hands now.~"

Kiji grinned.

"I never said anything about keeping it a secret!"

Samon frowns at him.

"Well now you have cuz we know everything about you and no.1316.~"

Inori teased.

"Oh shut up Inori!"

Samon yelled at him with Mitsuru kept joking with Kiji.

"Oh and by the way Kiji, that's not how the song goes. It goes like this."

"DON'T YOU DARE MITSURU!"

Samon demanded, but Mitsuru ignored his warning and sang it anyway.

"Samon and No.1316, hiding in the bush.
F-U-C-K-I-N-"

Just before Mitsuru finishes the song, Samon immediately came up to him and punched him to the rooftop sending him flying.

"Geez Samon, you don't have to be so violent."

Inori remarked.

"Shut up."

He retorts as he sat down and sighed irritably, things get worst when Hajime enters the building.

"Annnddd speaking of violent, here comes gorilla man."

"Quit calling me a gorilla you annoying monkey."

Then the two exchanged glares with Kenshirou appeared in the room and interfering between the two preventing the fight.

"Will you both stop bickering goddamnit? I don't wanna hear your whining."

Kenshirou groaned.

"Whatever, I don't have time for this. I have to give the forms to the warden now move."

He rudely demanded as he pushed Kenshirou and Samon out of the way, he went to the warden's office. While Hajime's with the warden, Kenshirou looked at Samon and asked.