Building 5

Today is Saturday and nothing strange happens in Nanba Prison today and the guards are hard working as ever. However, this would be a great day for Asami because she will be visiting Samon in building 5 to give Samon her baked macaroons she made yesterday and of course she asked Hajime for permission before going to work, however Hajime assigned Yamato to look after her while she's in Building 5 much to her dismay. Oh and let's not forget about her bag of cranberry juice just case her blood decreases.

While Yamato is taking Asami to building 5, unfortunately, both of them end up getting lost due Yamato's lack of knowledge for directions.

"Ugh Yamato sama, I said turned right, not left dummy!"

She yelled at him irritated by his terrible knowledge of directions.

"Are you sure? I thought left means go to the opposite way."

"That's not what I meant!"

She scolded at him bonking him on the head which Yamato laugh at until a older man with light-pastel green hair tied in the back with a few strands sticking out in front. He also wears dark circle glasses and a purple jumpsuit.

"Hm? What the hell are you guys doing here?"

The old man asked curiously.

"Oh sorry for coming here without informing you, but I wondering where Samon kun is."

"He's not here right now, but I can let you stay with me if you don't mind."

He grinned slightly as she nodded at him.

"Sure, I'll wait for Samon kun to get back from work."

"In that case I'll go do my morning exercise routine, I don't wanna miss that. I'll pick you up later no.316 ok?"

Yamato grinned cheerfully as she nodded with a kind smile.

"Sure!"

Right after Yamato left for a morning exercise routine, Asami and the old man walked in the building 5 hallway.

"Names Qi, I came from building 5, what's yours?"

"I'm Chiyo Harada, it's nice to meet you."

She grinned kindly to him.

"Ah yeah, you're the girl from building 13 that Samon is talking about."

"Eh? He told you about me?"

She asked.

"Nah I just overheard him babbling about you, and too be honest, I really want to know what you really look like and I guess you're not as bad as I expected."

He grinned kindly to her as they walked together chatting, they ran to Trois, Honey, and Kiji again.

"Why hello no.1316."

"Oh hello Kiji sama, and Honey san and Trois kun."

She greeted sweetly.

"San?! Why are you calling me san while you called him Trois kun?"

"Cuz she loves me more."