Pain & Regrets...

Right after Chiyo left the room, the Sakamakis, the Mukamis, and Angela are now talking to Karlheinz privately in the room.

"So what do you guys talk about?"

Reiji politely asked as Karlheinz grins kindly to him.

"I'm glad you asked Reiji, I allow her to stay in prison for one condition."

"And what's that?"

Ruki asked curiously as Karl gave them a wise smirk.

"...My condition for her is safety, so if one of you boys harmed your sister, then I will take her back to my house and you'll stay here for the rest of your lives until you learned your lesson."

"WHAT?!"

All of them shouted in bewilderment as Angela clenched her teeth and slams her fist to the table.

"What is this Karlheinz?! Are you trying to rot us to death?!"

She hissed at him.

"Oh no no Angela, you didn't do anything wrong except the part when you got involved with helping the Sakamakis and the Mukamis to lead them to Chiyo's "hiding place"."

Karlheinz taunted her with Angela gripping her fist in anger.

"You son of a-"

"Watch your language Angela."

Reiji cuts her off from losing her temper as she tsked at him and turned her back on him in annoyance.

"Now father, I completely understand, but why are you telling us this? You never been our lives during our childhood."

Reiji strictly stated to him.

"And I agreed with you, I was never a father to you gentlemen and I barely showed you love when you were children."

"Oh I wonder why."

Subaru snorted sarcastically as Karl chuckled at his sarcasm.

"Now now Subaru, there's no need to be cold to your father."

He assured him with a kind grin, but Subaru didn't buy his kind act and snorted.

"Tch you were never a father to begin with."

Subaru coldly rebuffed his father's words.

"I know all of you have resentment towards me and I respect that. Hell I admit that I'm not even a great father or husband to all of you and your mothers."

Karlheinz honestly admits.

"Tch yeah no wonder why you're family's so fucked up."

Angela coldly remarked.

"Ugh why do I have a whore as a mother?"

Ayato snorted in disgust while thinking about his shitty ass slut of a mother.

"You're telling me, she had sex with our uncle in front of me, ne teddy?"

Kanato asked to his teddy bear.

"She even used me as a sexy toy to find entertainment and I was blinded by love because of her."

Laito honestly admits.

"Which is why you're the most deplorable man in the Sakamaki mansion."