Trivia Time!!!

Nqchristine18: Hey guys it's nqchristine18 here and today is TRIVIA TIME!!! Okay how this works is where characters from different animes and fanfics will received questions and they will respond to the questions. SPEAKING of which, here are the cast of Treat You Better! Hey guys!

Rock and Nico: HEY NQCHRISTINE18!

Asami/Chiyo: U-Umm...hi?

Jyugo: Why are we here again?

Uno: And who are you making this for?

Upa: Why do you brought me here? I was busy mediating.

Musashi: And what's Trivia Time?

Liang: Yeah I need an explanation.

Nqchristine18: Guys I just explain it to you, you have to answer questions that you are given.

Hajime: Do I have to? I got work to do.

Nqchristine18: Yes. 😑

Samon: Are you serious?

Kiji: Oh don't be such a downer Samon, I think this is a splendid idea for this chapter!

Nqchristine18: Awwww thanks Kiji! 😊

Qi: This is moronic.

Shu: I know right?

Angela: Oh don't be such party poopers, I think this is going to be fun! *nuzzles her head affectionately on Shu's shoulder*

Kenshirou: So we have to answer the questions huh?

Nqchristine18: Yup! 😊

Reiji: How bothersome, why must you waste my time for this ridiculous thing?

Ruki: I know right? I was in the middle of reading.

Ayato: Yeah that sounds dumb.

Yuma: It's very dumb and doesn't make sense.

Nqchristine18: WOW you guys are no fun.

Kou: Hey I don't mind some questions so bring it on!

Azusa: I...agree....

Subaru: Ugh fine, let's get this over with!

Laito: ~fufu~ This is going to be interesting.

Angela: *nudges him in the rib* Shut up Laito, and don't do something weird okay?

Honey: And you better not do something usual or else imma punch your face in!

Trois: *fake grins* Same with me.

Laito: *smirks slyly* I make NO promises.

Asami/Chiyo: *sighs*

Nqchristine18: me too Chiyo, me too, anyway let's start the trivia!

First question goes to Chiyo: What was your first impression of Nanba prison?

Asami/Chiyo: Umm well...at first, I thought I was going to be isolated and forgotten like my brothers and the Mukamis, but as months goes by, I started to get use to it and I even made up with my brothers!
*grins cheerfully and sweetly at the memories of Nanba prison and her brothers*