The Chase Begins.....

Geez....what should I do?....How I should explain to them while my brothers and my best friend are here?!

She thought nervously as she stood there awkwardly when her friends give her suspicious looks.

"Hey Chiyo, we're asking you."

Jyugo said but she didn't respond refusing to tell them that six men are her brothers and four men are the her former housemates.

"Hello? Chi chan? Did you hear what we just said?"

Uno asked lightly bonking her forehead, but no avail she refuses to respond.

"She's in shock."

Musashi bluntly stated.

"Hmmm maybe she's progressing to respond."

Qi assumed curiously, but Upa disagrees with him.

"I doubt that, she's probably hiding something."

Upa presumed sternly.

"I have to agree with you Upa, Chiyo just tell us what's going on so we can help you."

Liang assured Chiyo with Nico and Rock agreeing with Liang.

"That's right Chi! It would be hard for us to understand if you don't tell us!"

Rock begged her.

"Yeah Chiyo! Just tell us the truth!"

Nico pleaded.

"Just tell them truth already."

Jyugo bluntly stated.

"Come on Chi chan! Talk!"

Uno demanded.

"You're hiding something, just spill it."

Upa harshly demanded.

"Chiyo please, tell us."

Liang begged her.

"Listen kid, the more you're going to lock yourself from everybody, the more pain you get."

Qi assured her sternly wanting her to understand.

"You heard the man, just fess up woman!"

Musashi bluntly demanded as everybody kept begging and pressuring her to tell the truth, Chiyo couldn't take it anymore and finally loses her temper screamed at them.

"WILL ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP?!?!?"

She roared at them with her echo roaring in the arena causing the Sakamakis, Mukamis, Angela, and the guards to stop fighting and stare at Chiyo. She then breathed heavily with her face turned red from all the frustration and stress she's having.

Then she stops breathing and takes her time to calm herself down before looks at the inmates with serious Hazel eyes.

"....I'll explained, but please don't pressure me like that okay?"