Monster...

What was I thinking?! There's absolutely no way I can't let anyone see me like this!

She thought as she runs away from the inmates and Hajime, she accidentally bumped to a young man with orange hair with green streaks.

"Ugh hey watched where you going you-"

He then stops yelling when he recognized the female inmate from building 13.

"Ow..."

She rubbed her as she saw the young orange haired man, she immediately backs away from him and shivers.

"...You're the girl from building 13, why are you running around in the hallway?"

"........"

"Hey I'm asking you a question, what are you doing here?"

He asked again, but Asami retorts his question.

"Tch you think you know everything and will do anything to protect you, but really you're not."

She coldly spat.

"And what makes you think I would do that? All I'm asking is why are do you have blood on your mouth, that's all."

He explained causing Asami to flinched as she almost forgot about the blood on her mouth.

"U-Umm...I can explain I...I....."

She tries to come up with an excuse, but the orange haired man came up to her and pat her on the head.

"Huh?"

"Don't worry about, let's talk about it somewhere else ok?"

He grinned, but Asami smack his hand away from him glaring at him.

"No! I don't need your help! You act like you're nice to me, but you're not! You're just like them! And you should stay away from me cuz I'm a monster!!"

She snarled, but he cupped her cheek and look at her with serious light green eyes.

"Listen, I may not know about you, but I'm just trying to help you. You're not a monster number 16 and I'm not asking you for my trust, I'm asking you for my help. So will you let me?"

He asked with a soft smile as he offered his hand to Asami, she narrowed her eyes and responded with a nod. She then take his hand reluctantly as they walked in the hallway, Asami didn't talked the orange haired man for a few minutes until she finally respond.

".....Chiyo."

"Hm?"

He turned to her with a curious look as she repeats her fake name.

"My name's....Chiyo...Chiyo..Harada....."

She introduced shyly as the orange haired man replied with a kind smile.

"Samon Gokuu, nice to meet you Chiyo."

As they kept walking, Asami couldn't help but feel his kind aura that she's sensing.

This guy...isn't that bad....maybe I should see how it goes.....