The Chase Is On!

"...Why did you lied about your real name?"

He asked me with a serious gaze as I stopped walking and flinched at his question for a second before I let out a sigh and give in.

"Well...you see Uno, I've been running away from my family for many years....and...it's hard to explain but...those guys that appeared in the arena....was...."

"Come on out with it."

Rock assured me as I look down at the ground with pain and frustration, I start to all the pain that my brothers and the Mukami brothers put me through.

Despite my frustration and the painful memories that I had experienced with my brothers and the Mukami brothers, I slowly took a deep breath, I looked at them with serious Hazel eyes.

"Guys...my real name is Asami Sakamaki the youngest daughter of the vampire lord Karlheinz in the Sakamaki family. My brothers...the half blood vampires...they came here to get me back to the Sakamaki mansion."

I explained with full honesty and seriousness as Uno and Rock's eyes widen in shock, the truth that I've been hiding for many years has finally revealed.....

Chiyo's POV:
Once I revealed the truth about myself, Uno and Rock widen their eyes in shock. Uno then narrowed his blue eyes in seriousness.

"So you came from an aristocratic family that treated you like shit and now that your brothers found where you are, they'll do everything they can to get you back?"

Uno asked me curiously with serious blue eyes as I replied with a light nodded truthfully at him.

"So that's why that blonde guy called you that, I thought these guys got the wrong girl."

Rock guessed as I sweatdropped at his simple mindedness.

"No they're just idiots."

I replied with a deadpan expression.

"But they treated you so shitty, why would they want you back?"

Rock asked confusingly as I avert my eyes away away from him with full resentment for my brothers and the Mukami brothers.

"...I have no idea, but whatever they want with me, there's absolutely no way I can go back to that hell home....Not even those half blooded vampires. I won't ever forgive them....Not now...not ever...."

I replied harshly disgusted by the thought of my brothers and the Mukami brothers. I then felt Uno's hand from my shoulder confronting me.

"Don't let them get to you Chi- um I mean-"

"No please, don't call me by my real name...."

I then turned my head to Uno with a gentle grin.

"...Call me Chiyo for now."

I assured him with a kind sweet smile as Uno widen his eyes, he nodded and smiled back.

"Come on, let's get going."

He assured me with a gentle smile as Rock nodded in agreement and wrapped an arm around Uno's shoulders.

"Yup, we got your back Chi."