SnowStar's Wish(A Warrior cats FanFiction)

"A Snowstorm will cut though the Bloodvines of the darkness Air, a Single snowdrop will Save and bring back the Fallen Clans!" When a Snowy-White She-kit by the name of Snow is given a Prophecy, she has to make a hard choice in her life. But on the other Paw her Brother, Xavier, holds darkness in his soul. DeathClan or the Gang that brings Death, is hunting down Dusk-Snow's Father and soon to be the new leader of LarkClan, and has to make a choice, to let Blood, the leader of DeathClan kill him and end the new beinging of the Fallen Clans or watch his kits and mate turn against him and turn evil? That's one of the main problem Snow is going to Face in her journey, other is a pure black tom with red blood eyes by the name of Sanity, He is the brave, strongest, and most headedstrong tom DeathClan as seen and as been made the new Deputy of DeathClan. But what happens when this killer meets Snow? What will His family and Her Family think of this? And other is a great-Blood-Battle, And Snow makes a horrible Wish, can she beat time to change it? Or will she run and be with the Mountain Cats and ignore thoese around her?

****IMPORTANT!****

Author's Note: Okay, just make a little clear up, LarkClan, NightClan, EchoClan, LightClan and AirClan won't be in the Allegiance, because one they were destired when ThunderClan,RiverClan,ShadowClan and WindClan were in the old forest, so that was a long time ago. Also don't go posting Commenting saying I stole characters, or ECT. If you contiune to read this, then read the flipin Credits! And I'm NatsumiNakamura, I'm on a other account, if I need to help you understand more, then message me. ~Fallen.

Credits:

Clans(c): Erin Hunter

Warrior Cats(c): Erin Hunter

Characteres(c) Me and Brian.