Chapter sixteen

(Author's note: It's Fallen here I'm now up to 174 reads, Oh my goodness, guys, comment or rate or feedback please? Your opinion counts too! I hope you enjoy Chapter sixteen!~Fallen)

(Sanity's POV)

Sanity padded up to a small Creek and looked down at the muddy dirty water, 'Oh Snow, I miss you so much,' Sanity thought and cried, suddenly the warmth of his sister came to him, "My brother, my brother, shhh, you must listen to your heart, you know what's really true, and what's not, you must not give up, fight for what's right, you know Black is going to kill Snow to grain the leadership that lies ahead," Sanity's sister whispered in his ear "D-Dragon, I know your dead but please don't leave me... I need you to stay tonight... Your my only kin that actually loves me," Sanity whimpered and Dragon nodded and rested her head onto his back and Sanity slowly started to close his watery eyes to calm down, the next thing he knew he fell asleep to his dead sister's warmth, "Dragon?..." Sanity whispered "Yes Sanity?" Dragon's motherly clam voice spoke "I miss you and Snow so much," Sanity said and tried to nuzzle her but it failed, "I miss you too my brother," Dragon said.

(Snow's POV-Normal POV)

Snow woke in the starry forest, "Snow, my only daughter," A familiar voice spoke "Mom!" Snow cried and Nuzzled into the white tabby she-cat's chest, "oh my daughter, you look like you need some help," the she-cat said wrapping her tail around her daughter. "Yes I am, I love black so much... But Sanity admitted he loved me... W-what can I do?" Snow asked her mom. "Will Snow, what dose your heart say?" The she-cat asked Snow and Snow looked down trying to look at her snowy white chest "to love Black, and to make Sanity happy as well, bit h-he killed you!" Snow teared up at the memory and sight "I know Snow, but he was evil but now... He's wanting to change, he wants to prove he's not the same person, you grew on him, just listen to your heart," the she-cat purred and Snow's head and faded away leaving Snow alone to think.

(Author's note: Yes I did two POV's in one! I hope you enjoy!~Fallen)