Prologue

A starry-white tom with golden eyes flicked his tail with annoyance, "Where could she be?" He mumbled to himself, He got up and stalked around the cold, white starry-forest. Then a tan-cream she-cat appeared. "You were looking for me Whitestar?" The she-cat asked licking her paw. "Yes Fernheart, I Bring A Prophecy"Whitestar growled. "How could you bring me a Prophey? EchoClan is also gone!" Fernheart asked trying not to upset. "I know I gave Sparrowfeather the omen too late, but I promise this time it will take time for the one to save the Clan!" Whitestar said hopping it was true, "Fine Whitestar, speak the prophecy," Fernheart said looking at him with a very, very cold gaze. "A Snowstorm will cut though the Bloodvines of the Darkness Air, then a Single Snowdrop will Save and bring back the Fallen Clans!" Whitestar spoke, but Fernheart looked as if something was behind Whitestar, "Fernheart?" Whitestar took a step closer to the she-cat, "Fernh-" Whitestar stopped as a loud battle cry, "Death!" Whitestar turned his head to see a black and re ginger tom with reddish yellow eyes, "Your Clans are dying off Whitestar, And now with one of your cats left, she'll help me get my nine lifes I have earned!" Whitestar looked shocked for a moment, "How could you, A former BloodClan member kill off a lot of cats?" Whitestar snaled at him, "Ah! I was wondering who would ask me that," Death said, "As a former BloodClan member, I vowed I'd kill of any Clans, that even means, LarkClan, EchoClan, LightClan, NightClan and AirClan! They will die off or Join me!" Death snaled with a hint of happiness in his cold voice, "Now are you going to give me my lives or shall I make sure you and StarClan fade away?" Death stepped closer, "No! I won't give you, your lives! You are not a true leader! The Prophecy will come true then your DeathClan will be gone!" Whitestar spat at tom. "Very well, Fernheart! Attack him!" Death yowled, thenn Fernheart leaped up and crashed down on on Whitestar. The starry-white tom struggled beneath the tan-cream she-cat "Fernheart! Stop this now! Your a medicine cat not a Darkforest warrior!" Whitestar begged the tan-cream she-cat. "No Whitestar! You let the Clans die! Why should I?!" Fernheart spat right in Whitestar's face, "Give him the lifes, or die again!" Fernheart snaled, "Fine! Fine! I give up! But you have too kill me still! I don't want to hearmuch more of how the Clans lost to a gang of killers!" Whitestar cried. "Very will fox-dung." Death growled then Fernheart got off Whitestar. Deaht padded closer and closer, Death's face was in Whitestar's face. "With this life, I give you this life to protect DeathClan," Whitestar touched Death's nose, over on the horizon darkness was beinging to raise. "With this life, I give you Caring, care for your Clan like a mother caring for her kit." Whitestar panted. 'I'm just one cat! I can't keeping giving him lives!' Whitestar thought to himself as he touches nose with Death's nose. "With this life, I give you Courage, you would give your life too..." Whitestar started to fall, "Fernheart, kill him and lets see if we can cheat out more of these weakings!" Death snaled then Fernheart leaped up and recrashed onto Whitestar, Whitestar flinched but didn't do nothing, "Goodbye fool." Fernheart sneered and Slice Whitestar's eyes widen then slowly closed his eyes 'I'm sorry StarClan, I'm sorry to all my loved ones,I'm sorryI failed.' Whitestar thought as he died there slowly.

(Author's note: Tell me what you guys thought of the Prologue! Please Vote, Rate, Comment!~Fallen)