Chapter Seven

(Author's Note: I'm sorry if this getting annoying, but what did you guys think of the update and double P.O.Vs? And I hope you enjoy this Chapter!~Fallen)

(Dark's P.O.V)

Dark stalked along the sidewalk with his mentor, Sanity. "How well do you think Snow and the others done on their assignments?" Dark ask his mentor, "Snow, she would have failed it. And the others? I wouldn't know." Sanity mewed. Sanity never liked Snow, but showed hatred when Black flirted with her. Dark looked up and saw his mentpr angily about something. Dark turn his to see Snow sharing a vole with Black. "Snow! Go out hunting!" Sanity called. "But she went hunting and is going to be made a Fighter!" Black fired right back. Sanity snaled as he went up to the young couple. "Whats make you so damn sure you can take me on in a combat fight?" Sanity questioned the tom. Snow had fear in her icy blue eyes. "Come on guys it's a good day to hunt anyways. I'm going back hunting anyways." Dark, Sanity, and Black turned their heads looked at the snowy-white she-cat. "I'll go too. Dark you may rest, you train hard today. Black you may wait for your mentor." Sanity mewed. "I'll join Snow on her hunting party." Sanity added. Black growled at Sanity as they both left. Dark padds up to the pile of fresh-kill and picked a Mouse. "Do you know if Sanity likes Snow?" Black came up and asked. "I don't know, why do you ask?" Dark demened. "Because Sanity trys to spend a lot time with her and always gets upset if me and her are together." Black stated cleary with jealous in his voice. "Why would he have anything to do with her Black? I mean, Snow rejects him and pushes him away. He asked if they could eat together but Snow say 'No' and left him there alone until I came and I got that fresh-kill." Dark mewed. "Okay good." Black said and finished his vole and padded off. 'Dose Sanity love Snow?' Dark asked himself as he looked up at the blue sky.

(Author's Note: What do you guys think? Team Sanity or Team Black?)