Chapter nineteen

(Ice's POV)

Ice walked up to a small pool, she purred when she looked into the crystal water, 'My daughter, growing up to be faithful, loving cat,' She thought then touch the water with her nose, the water was full of warmth then it felt so icy cold, the feeling made Ice shriver,  She looked to see her son, Xavier, standing over a cat's burn body, some of the fur had gone missing and a crimson smile was on his face. 'What?! My son had killed a cat? No! That can't be... Unless... No!' Ice thought then ran though the starry forest then stopped at the edge that welcomed at spirits to see if their good or the evil, Ice stopped when she saw Sun "Sun! What happen?!" Ice shrike at the young golden tabby she-cat. "Your son happen!" Sun hissed at Ice, "Are you saying my son killed you?" Ice spat right back. "Yes! He killed  me! He led me into the forest that was on fire!" Sun hissed right back. Ice stood there a moment "Don't send her to the dark forest, She needs to be here," Ice said to the fade spirit who nodded and she led Sun to the small pool. "Now explain why my son turned evil?" Ice asked with the hint of sorrow in her voice, "I don't know!" Sun said confused by what Dark had done, "I should have notice it before! He was born to be evil!" Ice hissed clawing the starry ground. "Ice calm down," Sun meowed to Ice who was angrily at her son. "I get it's hard but now worry but your Daughter, Snow, she'll stop it," Sun said lying her tail on Ice's shoulder. Ice let out a long sad sigh. "We can only hope so Sun, we can only hope," Ice replied and watched the crystal water again.

(Author's note: OMG!!! 204 reads?! Oh my god! I love you guys for reading this book so much! The Next chapter -Spoiler alert- Have Snow's wish! I'm not gonna go into much details about that! But I hope you enjoy this update!~Fallen)