Chapter twenty-three

(Author's note: I actually didn't want to finish the book at all in my last update because of a lot of Bullshit, but one of my friends Marquelle, asked me to finish the book, so for him, for Camo, and jet. If you're a other Fan and I don't know it's also for you, because I didn't think I would get to 400+ reads. Again I don't own Featherheart, or characters on CamopeltWarriorCat's Profile. Don't be upset for me leaving then end up coming back I had to go though a lot of bs from school. Please don't start it here.)

(Featherheart's POV)

Featherheart slipped from the camp before Moon-high, she only seem to notice, no one was watching the camp and a few Warriors were missing among with the elder. 'How weird. I will talk to Jetstar about this later, but as for now, I must speak with StarClan,' Featherheart thought and walked off. As Featherheart gotten deeper into the forest, she heard voices mumbling. She silently stalked over to a tree and quietly and swiftly climbed it. she looked down to see, Grayfur, Seedvine, Ragepaw, sleekfrost, loudfoot, losttail, clawheart, Longfur, and Sandfur. Gathered around the only elder in HawkClan, who was the father. Featherheart, Ravenfrost. "Grayfur! I can't believe you killed Whitedapple! She was your sister! The Deputy! Jetstar's mate!" The old black-and-silver tom rasped. "Why should I care for weaklings?" Featherheart heard Grayfur spoke in a deep, low, cold voice. "Seedvine, Ragepaw, Kill this elder, he won't give us any information, he is useless to us and for the Clans!" Grayfur hissed. In shock, Featherheart had watched her father get killed. Just then, Ragepaw up stopped from ripping the elder's belly open, "Ragepaw!" Grayfur hissed at the young, Black-Reddish she-cat. "Sir, I smell a cat, we're being watched!" She hissed back at him. Grayfur growled. "Everyone go and find this cat, Ragepaw, you better be right or I will kill you and your Crush, Rockpaw." Grayfur snaled at her and the group of cats set off to look for Featherheart. Featherheart waited w few moments then climbed down. Sighed in relief she raced off to shinning Moon Tree. and pray that no cat would kill her or find her here.