Chapter twenty-eight

(Featherheart's POV)

This was a weird colored wolf, I never seen a wolf with light green-blue and light blue front-paws and with red and bright green hindpaws. and with a rainbow tail?! What type of wolf was this? "confused on my fur colors I see," Simon spoked.  "I got the colors for my past lives," Simon added. "Oh please do tell me the story" groaned Featherheart, "Indeed I will, It started in odd times, there was a she- wolf, she was full of love, and honestly, She gave it to others but she was foolish to believe others would do the same, she was known as keeper. She was a goddness wolf. She protected those who are mated and she protects love, brings peace, and ends lies." Simon said. "So that's where you gotten your red and cream fur from?" Featherheart asked "Yup! Now as my dark brown and blue and green blue paws I get them from Rain, she is the keeper of rivers and rain forests."

"As for your green and red?" Featherheart asked.

"..."  Simon couldn't sat much more a d ran bit faster 'Geez Bipolar much?' Featherheart thought to herself as Simon didn't answer her anymore. Featherheart sighed as they stopped and she saw a black and blue pregnant she-wolf. " I'm not going to ask how you both mated and how she end up pregnant. " Featherheart said with a shocking voice. "Let us fix you up~" Said a happy Simon and both the she-wolves worked to heal the she-cat like storm.