Chapter ten(Part two)

The next morning Sun and Dusk had gottne ready for battle, "Are you sure you want to throw with this Sun?" Dusk asked the golden tabby she-cat. "Of crouse those fox-hearted killers killed my family when I was a kit," Sun growled low. "I've never known they killed your family, do you mind telling me how they did so?" Dusk asked clamly. "Of crouse love." Sun purred and sat front of him.

(Six moons ago)

"Momma! Can we go hunting?" Asked a small golden tabby asked a tan-cream  she-cat. "Of crouse Bright, but we must wait for Deathstar." The tan-cream she-cat purred. "Okay Fernheart!" Bright bounded up and down. "Bright want to play?" A deep playful came from behind her, Bright turned to see a handsome tan colored tom. "Sure Hawk!" Bright purred. "Alright I'm Hawkstar leader of HawkClan! This is my deputy, Night." Hawk purred ea black she-cat came up. "Alright, I'm Brightstar leader of BrightClan, and my deputy is Blood." A reddish tom came up. "Okay HawkClan! Attack!" Hawk called and Night pounced on Blood and Bright pounced on Hawk, "Come now kits, your father is here!" Fernheart mewed as her kits bounced up to their father. "Alright lets go." Their father mewed to them as they raced out of the camp. "I'll caught a fat rabbit!" Hawk seered at his sister. "Oh no you won't!" Sun hissed back. "Okay! Knock it off you too!" Fernheart purred as Deathstar licked her ear. The family walked until they stopped at the edge of the Forest "Oh wow!" Bright purred at the Forest's beauty. "Come on Bright!" Hawk yelled at his sister, who came running up to him. "Stick together!" Fernheart mewed to her kits as they raced away from their parents. Bright and Hawk stopped when they heard a loud yowl coming from the brushes. "How are you and why are you in ThunderClan's territory?!" A brown tabby with deep amber eyes snaked at them. "I'm Hawk Im the son of Deathstar! This is my sister Bright." Hawk hissed at the large tabby tom. "Will get off our territory!" A ashy tom hissed. "Never!" Hawk flug himself at the ashy tom. The tom hissed and sank his fangs into Hawk's neck making a loud screen of pain. "Hawk!" Bright cried and ran to her dead brother's side. "Ashfur!" The brown tabby hissed "We have to kill them Bramblepaw! You'll become a warrior sooner and not shame Firestar or your father!" Ashfur hissed at the tom and he nodded and leaped at Bright, a cream she-cat leaped in front of Bright with a dark tom coming to her side. "How dare you kill a kit! Have you no heart!?" The cream she-cat snaled at the two toms. "We only want to get strong not weak!" Ashfur snaled at the she-cat and leaped up at the she-cat and raked his claws down on her shoulders then threw her against a tree making a loud crack sound. "Fernheart! No!" The dark tom cried then raced over to the two toms and began to fight to the death. finally the two toms raked their claws down on the dark tom's throat Killing him. "Deathstar! No!" Bright cried and ran off from the two toms who started to chase her.

(End of that Flash back)

Sun started to cry into Dusk's pelt. "I'm so sorry that happen Sun." Dusk mewed and licked her tears away. "We will get our revenge on those cats." Dusk added comforting her. "Cats of DeathClan! Let's go to BloodClan to help them!" Blood yowled and the cats raced after their leader and they walked into the other Clans land.

(Author's Note: Oh my goodness, two Flash backs in one chapter!? Yes I get if you guys say: "Ashfur or Bramblestar/Claw wouldn't do that!" But it's a Fan fiction and two In the books ASHFUR TRIED TO KILL HIS LEADER AND THREE OTHER WARRIORS. And three Brambleclaw/star WAS in the Dark forest training to become Deputy, in my POV I do like Bramblestar, but I think Graystripe or someone else should have been Deputy not have been in the Dark forest. Okay? I hope you guys like this Update!:3~Fallen)