Chapter two

The next day came too quickly, "Oh Dusk, I wish there was a other way for this." Ice mewed, Dusk's heart sunk, "I'm sorry my love, but Sun and Blood's Groups won't stop unless we're dead..." Dusk replied licking his mate's ear. "Sister! Wait!" Dusk and Ice turned around to see a white tabby with icy green eyes "Hello Star..." Ice greeted her sister with a heartbreaking mew. "Oh sister! Do be happy! You'll be going to the Mountains! Far and far away from here! It'll be amazing! But promise to come back to see me?" Her sister asked. "Of crouse Sister." Ice said and Dusk stepped. "I don't mean to sound rude, but we should leave." Dusk meowed to Ice and Star. "Goodbye, have a safe journey!" Star called. Ice and Dusk walked until the sun had gotten hotter, and hotter. The cats were almost out of the city and in the old forest where the first four Clans lived, ShadowClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan. "Dusk, we need to stop," Ice panted. "No, if we do Ice Then DeathClan cats would come easy!" Dusk growled. "But we are far from them, you know this." Ice repiled. "I know but you can't be so sure Ice." Dusk growled bit louder. Ice sighed "Whatever you say love." Ice quietly growled. "Hump" Dusk mummbled and contiuned on, they finally found the trail where the Clans were moving to the sun-down-place. "Do you think that Badger is alive?" Ice asked. "What Badger?" Dusk repiled. "The badger who helped the first four Clans! ThunderClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan and WindClan!" Ice yowled to him. "I don't know! And Who knows if those old Clans are even still around." Dusk said. Ice rolled her eyes then a pain came from her Stomach. "Dusk! The kits moved." Ice mewed with happiness. "Then it's Moon away before their born!" Dusk purred and tried to walk along with his mate.

(Author's note: Sorry for a short, but I couldn't think of anything else to add, Vote, Comment, Rate~Fallen)