Chapter twelve(Part four)

(Author's note: Okay don't hate me, I'm skipping when Sun goes to her camp and ignores Dusk for few days, before the battle, again don't hate I'm sorry Sun isn't my fave character to write about, I find her annoying x3 Sorry!~Fallen)

(Several days later)

"Sun, look I'm sorry about few days," Dusk whispered in Sun's ear. Sun's face grew hot, "just take back what you said and I'll agree to forgive you," Sun purred. "Fine I take it all back!" Dusk grumbled "Thank you my love," Sun whispered in Dusk's ear and licked his ear, "Tomorrow is the battle, let's fight by side by side," Dusk quickly added before Sun got up. "Okay, let's rest now," Sun meowed to him and they got up and gently wrapped their tails together and walked into the Fighter's box to sleep.

*~|| ~*~||~*~*~||~* ~*~||~*

Sun woke when the sweet warmth of her mate was gone, she let out a yawn then padded outside to find it's still dark. 'Where's Dusk at? Everyone else is asleep!' Sun thought to herself and sniff the air looking for her mate's scent. 'Where is my mate?' Sun asked in her head then stalked out of the camp following a fated scent of a kittypet that had the scent of her mate. She came to a stop at a hill, the sun peaking over the mountains. Sun saw two cat figures lying close to each, "Ice, I love you, but you must know I have to take Sun as my second mate to protect you," Dusk mewed and Sun's heart crashed into tiny pieces, Sun ran off back to the camp and told Blood everything that has happen.

*~|| ~*~||~*~*~||~* ~*~||~*

Sun fought alone during the great battle, she had killed a lot of the Clan cats even took the life of Leopardstar, but the battle didn't last long, Scrouge was soon killed by a fire pelted tom by the name of Firestar.

(Author's Note: I hate Sun, I'm not kidding I hate her, Tell me what you guys think<3)