Chapter one

Dusk looked around the mucky-ally way camp, "Dusk, what is it that your looking for?" Sun, Dusk's second mate asked him purring as she licked his cheek. "Sun, I-I hae to leave DeathClan," Dusk mummbled to her, "But your kits hardly know you! You promised you'd watch them grow up!" Sun yowled in pain, "Sun! Shhh!" Dusk begged, "No! your going to see that kittypet, Ice!" Sun snaled, "Kittypet? What's this Dusk?" Claw padded over to the crying Queen and Dusk. "It has nothing to do with you,Claw." Dusk said calmly, lookingat Claw's cold gaze. "Sun, what's going on?" Claw turned to the crying queen. "Dusk is leaving the Gang for a stupid she-cat! He lied to the gang and he used me!" Sun cried on to Claw's shoulder. "So you are so stupid to use Sun and lie to the Gang and think you get away with it!" Claw snaled and leaped in the air crashing down on Tom, "Claw you don't understand!"Dusk said panting and trying to push the heavy tom off him, "Oh but I do, I never trusted you. Your death will be pleasing." Claw purred he raked down his claws on Dusk's cheek and muzzle. Dusk yowled in pain and flinched, Dusk finally manged to kick the tom off of him, "Brother!" A black and white came running with a reddish tom. "Dusk!" The reddish tom snaled. "Blood, I-" "I don't want your stupid lies! You attacked the Deputy!" Blood snaled then being to fight Dusk, Dusk bite down on Blood's tail and he yowled. "You fight like a kit!" Dusk heard Sun growling, "I rather die then to be in this stupid gang of yours Blood! The four Clans will raise again and kill you off!" Dusk growled at Blood, "HA! Don't make me laugh corwd, The Four Clans have fallen to Deathstar's Claws! Even their so called StarClan!" Blood Sneered at Dusk. "Your time is up, and don't worry, that kittypet will be left with Sun's group to be dealed with." Blood said, then jumped at Dusk. Dusk raised a paw and slapped Blood and raking down on cheek, and both his eyes blinding. "Blood!" Sea of cats being to wrap around the blind leader, "Claw,Killer, go and kill him!" Blood ordered. The two cats nodded nad ran after him, Dusk looked back as he darted across the road with Killer on his tail. "Killer! No!" Claw yowled and Killer turned her head to see a Car coming at full speed, Claw tried to run and push his only sister out of the way. But Wound, Stone, Fallen, And Sun headle him back from getting hit. Claw could only watch his sister die on the road. As the was gone Claw darted on to the road nad nuzzled into his dead sister's pelt. "I promise to kill Dusk for you, Killer! I won't stop until he, and his kin are gone!" Claw vowed to his dead sister. It poured down rain, Dusk's pelt and Dusk looked up to see a strike of lightning come down. "Ice!" He ran though the small neighbourhood. "Ice!" Dusk panted, then a small pair of fangs pulling him into a yerd, "Dusk! I missed you!" The voice said, Dusk turned to she a white, tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes. "I missed you too Ice, can we go inside? I'm shivering my tail off! And I bring news..." Ice nodded and lad him inside her household, then he told her what happen at the camp, "So we're going to die?" Ice asked shivered by this. "No, we'll before the sun comes up, I promise then we'll go somewhere far away." Dusk mewed quietly, calmly his pregnant mate. The storm gotten wrost that night, Dusk kept turning in his sleep, he finally gave up and opened his eyes to a starry-forest. "Huh?Where am I?" Dusk whispered to himself. A pretty ginger with a light pinkish-ginger tail padded up to him, "I bring a old prophecy, Do not fear me, I'm pinktail, I used to belong to LightClan, and here's the prophecy: A snowstorm will cut though the Bloodvines of Darkness Air, A single Snowdrop will save and bring back the fallen Clans!" Pinktail,said. "Snow? Snow can't save the Fallen Clans!" Dusk said. "If that's what you think, but your kits are part of this prochey, if you believe it or not. Your kit will save the clans and the other one could kill off all Clan life and everything would fail." Painktail said and everything faded away, 'My kits won't be evil or be part of this Prophecy!' Dusk hissed in his mind.

(Author's Note: What do you guys think? Please Vote, Rate, Comment!~Fallen)