Chapter eleven(Part three)

(Author's Note: I'm not gonna forget This book even if I have hardly any readers or votes or comments/Feedback, I hope you guys enjoy this update! And A huge Huge thank you to Gibbyred gor the four votes! I really hope you enjoy this update also I'm it four-five parts to this;3; Sorry!~Fallen)

When the Group of cats entered a other alley that seemed to be a lot better than the mucky one they had for a camp, "Hello everyone, my scourge, my and your Clan shall be killing off all the forest Cats so we could get more prey and territory!" A black tom with a white paw yowled. Yowls of agreement rang around the cats.  Sun looked over at Dusk who looked like a dog had gotten his tounge. "Dusk? What's wrong?" Sun whispered to the tom. "Why fight?" He questioned Sun. "What! But we'll have more territory! And not to mention those forest fools will be gone." Sun purred devilishly. "Sun, why fight? Do you want a bloodbath? I get what they did to you when your little but still! It's in the past! Get over it!" Dusk snapped at her, Sun stood there in shock. 'Why would he just say that?!' She thought to herself, she had warm wet tears coming down from her face, and stood up. "I'm done with Dusk! You don't understand!" She yelled in his face and stalked off. Sun padded into the forest to hear a low snarl. "Why are you in TigerClan's territory?!" A brown tabby with amber eyes hissed. "I'm done with you forest fools! I'm taking my revenge when the battle comes!" Sun yowled at the brown tabby ton who seemed pleased by her hatred for the four Clans. "We'll get all our revenge when the battle comes Dear," The tom purred at her. "What's your name?" Sun had asked the brown tabby tom "My name is Tigerstar, and I'm helping you get revenge," He meowed, Sun smiled a crimson smile. "Thank you Tigerstar." She purred enjoyment. "You may leave Sun, but remember don't come back here before the Battle," He hissed and stalked back to his camp. Sun did the same with happiest growing inside of her, 'I will get my revenge I promise you mom and dad!' Sun thought to herself.