Chapter four

(Author's Note: It's a POV! It's not of Ice, Dusk, Xavier, Snow or the rouges! I'm sure you guys are bored of themxD Also please Vote, Rate, and Comment! ~Fallen)

(Sun's P.O.V)

"He wasn't here!" Clover, a new Fighter of DeathClan said. "Then keep looking you fea-bag!" Sun hissed. Sun never liked Clover, she knew why too. Because Clover had all the males fall in love with, she tried to replace her but the Clan disagreed and Claw had kept Sun as his Deputy. Blood had gotten wrose since Dusk's attacked on him and blinding him. 'I will get rid of you Clover, you don't deserve to be alive let alone take others place in the Clan!' Sun thought to herself. Sun watched and waited for the she-cat to return, Just then a white tortoiseshell with light purple eyes had come in. "Sun, I found a old scent mark. But that won't be enough to track them down will it?" The white and tortoiseshell she-cat asked.  "But it will Clover, but need to go hunting. It will be just you and me." Sun purred. "But I promise I'd see Claw before I left." Clover protested. "Don't worry about Claw just yet. He would be more pleased if we brought back food, wouldn't he?" Sun asked. "I guess so. Alright let's go." Clover mumbled to Sun. 'I'll get her Exiled Then kill her!' Sun thought of how to do her Plans. "I scent a mouse just up head." Sun mewed to the she-cat, they ran up and  attacked the mouse but in doing Clover slipped and clawed Sun's right hip. Sun hissed in pain and turned and slapped Clover blinding her in her left eye. "Sun!" Clover cried in pain. "Your nothing but of uselessness!" Sun snaled and dashed off to the camp. "DeathClan!" Sun yowled. "Sun your hurt! Where's Clover?" Sanity came up, He's also a new Fighter of DeathClan, "She attacked me! And I had to blind her in her left eye! She also planned on killing Claw!" A loud yowled came from the Camp entrance. "Sun how dare you lie!" Clover cried. "I'm not lying you are!" Sun hissed. Claw jumped up to the Dumpster and yowled. "Knock it off! Sun, would never lie to us! Clover, I sentence you to death Clover!" Claw yelled with pain and regretion in his voice. "But I didn't do anything!" Clover cried. "You did and now you will die for it." Burn said padding up to her, 'this is too easy.' Sun thought to herself. But Clover jumped and attacked Burn who was trying to kill her, Stone and Night tried to help but it was no good. Clover ran past the attacking cats and darted cross the road with Night chasing her still, just then a car came and hit Night. 'Oh you poor fool!' Sun darted on the road. "The Clan is dying, Sun." Claw mewed as he looked down at the dead she-cat and Sun. "But Claw we will get stronger!" Sun protested. "It's just we're trying to get over Blood's death!" "His death was over 16 moons ago! How could you still be upset?!" Claw challegen his Deputy. "How could you just give up on our Clan!" This time every cat heard. "Claw, I think it's best if you left," Death said to Claw. "But I'm your leader!" Claw protested. "We want a leader who won't give up on us!" Death yelled at Claw. "Fine! You could die for all I care!" Claw yelled and darted off. "Whos the new deputy Sun?" Death asked, Sun let out a long hard sigh. "The new deputy is Sanity." Sun mewed and ran back to the camp and jumped up on the Dumpster. "Let those who could kill join here under the Dumpster for a meeting." Sun yowled. Sun watched the sea of DeathClan cats coming out. "Claw, as left because he gave up on us! And Clover has been Exiled and on Death watch, and the new Deputy of DeathClan is Sanity!" Sun yowled and Sanity leaped up on the dumpster with Sun. "I also would like to make a group of cats to go and kill some cats for us." Sun added then her eyes roam the camp. "Burn shall be the lead of the group, Burn take Skull, Stone, Fallen, Thrash, Sanity, Fang, Death, and who else could be of use." Sanity turned to Sun. "Why did you pick me after making me Deputy?" Sanity asked. "Your strong, and capable of killing these cats." Sun said looking at the cowrd. "Who will be killing Sun?" Skull askrd. "Ice, Dusk, and their kits, among with Claw and Clover." Sun mewed to Skull, "Eat and rest, we have a long day ahead of us." Sanity order the group.

(Author's note: Oh dang. I would love some feedback on the story so far!  Please Feedback, Vote, Rate, Comment!~Fallen)