Chapter nine(Part one)

(Author's Note: This is going to be in parts, and it holds a Flash back, the prophecy, and the beinging of the Clans! Whoop whoop! And The Tribes:D, Enjoy~Fallen)

(Sun's P.O.V)

Sun curled into a ball and began to fell asleep in a box beside the Dumpster. 'I will kill off your kits Dusk. You should have never hurt me or you would have been alive.' Sun thought to herself and her eyes felt heavy has she closed her eyes. "Sun." A cold familiar voice said her name she closed her eyes tighter. "Sun." The voice repeated and Sun opened her eyes in a starry-forest and looked up and saw Dusk and Ice. "Sun." Dusk said walked over towards the golden tabby she-cat. "Get away from me you heartless tom!" Sun hissed at Dusk. "Dusk is not heartless! He followes his heart!" Ice cried. "Oh shut up your fox-hearted She-cat! Dusk could have been happy and Alive! But no you had to come into the picture let your family die!" Sun got up and slapped the she-cat. "Sun stopped!" Dusk cried. "No! Dusk she deserves to die again!" Sun yowled and pushed her claws deeper into the she-cat's Chest. Ice's eyes widen then slowly closed her eyes and faded away. "No! Ice!" Dusk cried then snaled at the golden tabby she-cat. "In pain? The same paim you made me feel?" Sun snaled right back. "Sun I never hurt you! You know this!" Dusk screamed at her. "Ya right fox-hearted tom!" Dun screamed right back and ran off in tears.'I wish things were different....' Sun thought to herself as she cried in the starry-forest alone.

**************

(Flash back)

***************

"Bright! From this moment on you will be known as Sun, you blaze though Fights and your bright golden pelt reminds everyone of the sun's brightness. You are now a Fighter of DeathClan!" Blood yowled and every cat yowled, Dusk yowled the loudest. "Oh Dusk! Now we can be mates and start a family!" Sun bounded and nuzzle the tom. Dusk let out a loud purr of enjoy. "Come on, love we need to rest." Dusk mewed and laid his tail on her shoulders and walked to the Fighter's Box. And Dusk began to groom her. "I'll always love you, Sun. Even in death." Dusk whispered towards her. "You promise?" Sun asked him. "Of crouse I promise." Dusk said purring. Sun smiled and nuzzles him deeply. And fell asleep purring. The next morning, Blood called a meeting. "Cats of DeathClan, we're going to battle with a Clan known as TigerClan. And we will be joining BloodClan." Blood yowled. Voices yowled in happiness and some yowling 'Kill of the Forest Clans forever!' Sun purred and yowled "I will kill those fox-hearted cats for killing my family!"

(Author's Note: This part of the Flash back isn't long but not short I guess? But can you blame Sun for being Evil? I don't own TigerClan or BloodClan. Enjoy the Book!~Fallen)