Chapter thirteen

(Author's Note: Finally done with Sun now it's gonna be Sanity! Team SnowxBlack or Team Snow xSanity?)

(Sanity's POV)

Sanity padded though the city's grounds watching for children and other humans, 'Where's Snow and Black?' Sanity hissed to himself, and kept walking. 'Please let me find them before Sun's killing patrol finds them!' Sanity prayed then the scent of Snow blew though his nose 'Snow!' He purred of happiest at the faded scent, he ran towards the scent but the scent was three days old nothing fresh for him to track on. "Snow! I'm sorry!" Sanity cried to the dark gray skies, "Why ya cryin' bro?" Sanity's eyes grew wide, "D-Dragon?" He jumped and turned to see the same black pelt but her lovely purple eyes with rosey red around her Ires, "Sister, I'm sorry," He whimpered. "Only if I didn't let you talk yourself into killing yourself I would still have you beside me to help me," He cried and nuzzled into his dead sister's fur, "Sanity I had to join my love, now I bring someone with me," Dragon whispered into his ear, a dark muddly brown tom with bright green eyes and black chest, tail, and paws appeared beside Dragon, "You!" Sanity snarled. "Calm down Killer," Dragon lied her tail on her brother's shoulder "I know how you feel, but you must work with him," She added into his ear, Sanity sighed and nodded and looked up at the tom. "Hello, Dusk," He grumbled to the tom, "Hello, Sanity," Dusk spoke calmly, "I know where Snow is, but the danger is lurking around every corner, the fire is waiting for every answer in the smoky skies," Dusk stated boldly. 'Fire?! what?!' Sanity thought with his eyes widen with fear.

(Author's Note: Sorry if it's short! but I wanted a cliffhanger>:3 Vote Comment Feedback ~Fallen)