Chapter seventeen

(Author's note: Who remembers Snow's evil brother Xavier/Dark? Will I'm doing a POV of him and not Snow, Black nor Sanity>:D Enjoy~Fallen)

(Dark's POV)

Dark woke with icy wind into his pelt, Dark shivered "Wake up kit!" A voice hiss into Dark's ear which made him jump. "I'm wake! I'm up!" Dark hissed at the Tom. "Don't hiss at me!" The tom raked down on Dark's cheek making Dark yelped in pain. "Your going to train with us or die!" The tom snarled "Calm down Death!" A reddish tom snarled at the black and reddish tom who was on top of Dark, "Fine Blood but you better make this kit agree!" Death hissed at Blood. "Dark, sit we need to talk," Blood said and Dark sat down licking his paw and cleaning his wounded cheek, "Your father, Dusk, lied and and killed me when was l punishing him, now they give your sister, Snow a prophecy to become leader over a damn Clan when it should be you and Black, Black already got told this, he's still loyal but not Sanity," Blood explained to Dark. "Okay, I'll agree to go and train with you," Dark meowed to him, "alright then, your mentor shall be myself, when that stupid fur ball Snow finds the Valley, you'll kill her, and Sanity will be killed by black," Blood growled purred.

(Author's note: It's short but sorry, but I hope you enjoy,~Fallen)