Chapter twenty

(Author's note: Here it is!!!! Snow's wish! And I might not be able to update for a while or longer because of my mom-.-" But when I do update, I hope you guys enjoy it!~Fallen)

(Snow's POV)

Snow woke in a crimson red forest, smoke filled the air, "Snow!" Black had ran back to the rocky den "Snow! Wake up! We have to leave now!" Black shouted and nudged her "A-alright..." Snow whispered not really wanting to move, but she did as Black ordered and the two cats dashed off into the rocky side, the air scented so much fresher, the ground felt more alive to Snow as they kept running "We're going up!" Black called and leaped on to a rocky edge, Snow done the same and they kept running on a trail that was rather small for them to run along side each other on the ground,  they stopped when half the forest was in their sight, Black panted and lied down Snow had her icy blue eyes open and with shock, half the forest was gone, her heart skipped a beat  she hear fate sounds of screaming and wailing of humans and cats in pain. Snow dropped her head and began to cry "I wish there was only peace! No more fires, no more fear, no more of killing, there shouldn't have been this fire!" Snow wailed and Black walked up her and licked her tears away, "Snow when we get to the mountains there will only be peace, I promise," Black whispered into her ear and licked her ear. Snow purred and licked his cheek and nuzzled into his chest falling asleep as the rain came to wash away the smoke and fire down below them.

(Author's note: I'll try and upload two more chapters for you guys, what do you think of Snow's wish? And sorry if it's short I can't go into much detail *wink* I hope enjoy this chapter! Comment, Vote, Rate, and Feedback!~Fallen)