Chapter eighteen

(Author's note: Two more updates! It's a other Dark's POV, then the next chapter will be Snow or Sanity or Ice<3~Fallen)

(Dark's POV)

It's been two moons since Dark had started training with Black, Death and Blood, there are more then them  training, in this dark forest, "Dark! Are you ready?" Asked Black, Dark dipped his head to him then quickly nodded, "It's gonna happen again tonight, Tuft, Blood, and Nightmare are gonna make a storm to make it look like it's StarClan's mad or something, do not forget to put Sun in there," Black said in a deep cold voice "Did you loved my sister?" Dark asked, "I did once, but then I heard that she had my mother and most of my kin killed I couldn't deal with it anymore so now I'm gonna get my revenge," Black replied then turned and single Dark to come with him to a open clearing with a pointed right and a den on the side of the rock, "Death?" Black called. "What is it?!" Death snapped at Black, "We're ready to kill off Sun, and those who stand in our way to get Snow and the Clans!" Black yowled to dim night sky. "Good my killer apprentice,"  Death purred at the sight of his own appreciate wanting to kill his former leader. Death padded over to a white tom with a ear missing, Blood and a Black and a neon green color fur tom, "Are we ready?" The black and neon green fur tom asked Death "Of. Crouse Nightmare," Death replied and the three cats raced off somewhere and Death came back to Black and Dark, "Go!" Death shouted at the two toms who faded way into the crimson dark night sky. "Crap!" Sun yowled when lightning and thunder crack through the skies, "Everyone run! Hide! Find shelter!" Sun yowled to her Clanmates, Dark totted up towards "Dark! Come! We must out beat this storm!" Sun ordered him, Dark smiled a crimson evil, "Will do Sun, will do," Dark relied led  Sun from the Clearing into the forest, where many forests were on fire, one shriek came from that, and one less leader.

(Author's note: Tell me what you think! ;3; and yes Blackies evil, he's like Ashfur evil but  I have rewritten this so many times it's not a joke, but for those who love SxB if you do stick around I'm gonna rewrite this book! Vote, Comment, Rate, Feedback~Fallen)