Studying to join the 5-0

AN-Ok. So this is the first official chapter to my story. I'll just let you read it.
Enjoy.

   A fox and a rabbit being best friends. Who in the world would have thought it.
   After the Night-howlers case Nick and Judy where close. They were always together. It was a week before Nick had to go to the academy and Judy couldn't wait. When Nick was put on the force he and her where going to be partners. They had already talked to Bogo about it and he agreed because they would be the smallest mammals on the force.
   But, through all the maturing and hard work the fox had to go through, Nick Wilde was still a smartass, sly fox.
   But the two only had a few days together before Nick had to go to the academy. Then they would be apart for four months. Of course it was easy to clear Nicks record. Because he had helped in a serious police case he was he was off the hook in crime. So no more criminal days.
   Nick had to let go of a few of his friends but that didn't matter. Of course Finnick wasn't going anywhere. Them two foxes where as close as brothers. And as long as Nick had Judy he was fine. She was his best friend and coach. She's the only reason Nick cleaned up his life. And they where doing great together.
   Although many people where still not accepting to the fox.
   But Nicks life isn't the only one that has changed a lot. Judy had been going through some good changes herself. Because she got a raise for solving the most difficult case in Zootopia, Judy was able to get her a better, bigger apartment.
   She also had a new best friend. Nick had helped her in many ways. Kind of like a big brother. But every big brother has an overprotective side. There have been many times where someone would say something mean to Judy and Nick would have to tell them off. But he never gets physical. The fox wants to be on the force about as bad as Judy wants him to be on the force.
###
   "Alright Nick. What is the first thing you do when you pull over a car?"
   "Alarm the ZPD that I pulled over said car."
   "Ok. In what times will you need to pull your gun?"
   "Only when my life is threatened."
   "And if your life isn't in danger?"
   "Resort to using taser or trank."
   "When do you read the suspect their right."
   "After their in custody."
   "If your partner is being assisted what do you do?"
   "Shoot the suspect."
   "No. You taze him."
   "Look. If a suspect attacked you I'm using more than a taser," Nick said seriously.
   Judy blushed a little then got stern,"Nick. Even though your partner is in danger you cannot kill the suspect unless YOUR life is in danger."
   "Whatever Carrots. Next question."
   "Actually I think we're done here. Now al you have to do is finish the training."
   "I still must take the REAL test."
   "That pretty much IS the test. All you gotta remember is don't let your feeling answer the questions."
   "I know Carrots. I'm sorry."
   "It's alright. I'll forgive you sense I how your a dumb fox."
   The two where in Judy's apartment studying before Nick had to go to the academy tomorrow. The fox had to admit that he was a little nervous. He imagined a con-mammal, who had been in the crime world his whole life, and not trusting the police in the middle of law abiding mammals who always grew up thinking foxes where untrustworthy.
   So he kept on telling himself,"Don't let them see that they get to you."
   It helped a lot, but Nick was still uneasy.
   He was really going to miss Judy. That's all he could think.

AN-So this is where they are now. I didn't mean to make Nick sound like an asshole. It just happened. But trust me that isn't Nick Wilde. Anyway if y'all have an idea for a chapter please tell me.
Till Next Time...