Tray

AN-Just.....
Enjoy.

   Judy Hopps woke up in the same room she fell asleep in.
   "Tray?!?"
   Judy couldn't hear anything. She thought he was gone so the bunny quickly got up and went for the door. It was locked.
   "What am I gonna do?"
   Judy was terrified. She had no phone. The door was locked. How was Nick going to find her. How was anyone going to find her. That's when she saw it. A TV. It was on a stand in the room opposite to the door. She saw it in the window. Connected to the door.
(That's irrelevant but I didn't want you guys to be confused)
   And there was a mammal watching it.
   Judy didn't dare say anything but instead studied the mammal on the chair in front of the TV. It was the wolf that got her into the van.
   Then the TV went to a Special Report.
   The reporter, a tiger, was on the TV speaking.
   "It has been 24 hours sense 26 year old Officer Judy Hopps was kidnapped by a group of mammals in the parking lot of 'Foxy Garage'. It is said that the young rabbit was walking to her car and a group of mammals came from behind and took her."
   Judy then saw Finnick on the screen,"Yeah. I saw Judy walking to her car. Then next thing I know there is a group of mammals grabbing her. I ran out there to help her but they knocked me down."
   "Do you remember what they looked like?" The reporter asked.
   "Yeah. I saw a dark wolf with a scar on its tail. He also had a nose ring. And there was a sheep wearing a dark brown jacket."
   "You heard it yourself guys. There are mammals kidnapping. So stay vigilant. Here is a photo of the bunny who was kid napped. If you see her please call your nearest police department."
   The report ended with a picture of Judy at her at the police academy graduation were she stood by mayor lionheart.
   "You see that bunny. There are mammals looking for you. Too bad they won't find you."
   "How long do you plan on keeping me here?"
   "As long as we have to. Not that you should worry about it."
  "I do have to worry about it. I'm pregnant."
   The wolf turned to look at the bunny with wide eyes,"You're what?"
   "I'm pregnant."
   The wolf quickly got up and grabbed his phone.
   "Yeah, boss. We got a problem."
###
    Nick Wilde had decided to drive to the store with Bonnie to pick up some food for tonight.
   "Nick. Could you reach up and grab that bread for me?"
   "Sure thing Bonnie."
   Nick reached up and grabbed a loaf of bread from the shelf and as he was putting the bread in the cart he heard Bonnie say,"Hello Tray."
   "Hey Mrs. Hopps. I'm so sorry about what has happened with Judy."
   "I know. We are all just so worried about her. Nick more than anyone."
   "Nick?"
   "Yes. This is Judy's fiancé, Nick Wilde."
   Nick noticed a sort of amused look on the bunny's face that caused Nick's cop senses to come out.
   "Nice to meet you Tray. So how do you know Judy?"
   "We have been friends for a while. I actually asked her to date me one time but she declined. Guess she enjoys predators more. No offense."
   "None taken. So we're you mad about this," Nick said without showing his suspicion.
   "A little sore, but life goes on."
   "That's true."
   "You know Nick. Perhaps we should get together and talk. You know. About Judy."
   Bonnie was confused by what was happening, but Nick felt himself getting a little angry.
   "I'm good. I would actually enjoy it if you could help me find her."
   "What do you mean?"
   "Just wondering of you knew anything."
   Tray was about to pop off to the fox but his phone rang.
   "One second please."
   "Yeah..hey Starch...Your kidding..damn...ok I'll be there soon."
   The bunny came back and said,"Sorry about that. My friend needs help with his car. It was nice catching up."
   Tray then left the two to themselves. Nick looked like he was thinking hard.
   "What is it Nick?" 
   "Nothing. Are you familiar with his friends?"
   "Yes I am. Why?"
   "Do you know Starch?"
   "No. Why?"
   "Just curiosity."
###
   "You're fucking pregnant?!?"
   "Yes I am Tray. Problem?"
   Judy was smiling to the rabbit as he yelled.
   "This fucks up everything. Damn!"
   There was no doubt about it that Tray was mad but Judy didn't care. She knew Tray and even though he would kill Judy without hesitation the bunny didn't have the guts to kill a child. Even an unborn child.
   "Well just have to make it work,"Tray said turning around.
   "Sir. I don't know if this is a good idea. What if she goes into labor?" Starch asked the bunny.
   "She won't. And if she does I know people. Now I want you to meet with me to the Hopps farm. We are getting that fox tonight."
   "Don't hurt him!" Judy yelled.
   "Don't worry. If you wish I'll only make him suffer for five minutes."
   "All of this because I wouldn't go out with you?!?"
   "I'm a bunny of pride Judy. That's how many mammals know me. But this is about more than dating. You chose a fox over me and now your having a baby with him. I mean what would your parents think. I know Bonnie likes him. I saw them at the store today. But what about your dad. He didn't even like me."
   "My dad loves nick and he's happy that we are getting married."
   "Well. Maybe I should change his mind. You see Judy. I love you and one way or another I will have you. Even if I must wait till the afterlife."
   "You have lost your mind. You make no sense."
   "Really. Ok then. You caught me. I'm not killing you for love. I'm not killing you because I have to. I'm killing you because of your disgraceful ways. When I heard about you and that fox I thought about how you said no to me. But you said yes to this FOX. I've always hated predators and seeing a prey dating one is just disgusting and I will not have it in my world. Let alone in my town. So I'm going to kill your fox. What I will do to you is not yet sure. But I will make you pay."
   "What if told you that I love Nick and I would NEVER love you."
   "Oh sweetheart. Get over yourself. I don't want you. I want your fox."
  Tray left the room laughing but stoped when he saw that Starch looked troubled. 
   "What's up your ass?"
   "I just don't feel right doing this. I mean what if we hurt her kits?"
   "Stop being a little bitch and watch her. And if I catch your trying to get her free I swear to God I will kill you."
   Tray then left the room. Starch still looked troubled but finally just sat at the TV and slept.
   "Please be careful Nick," Judy pleaded as she tried to fall asleep.
###
   Nick Wilde walked through the doors of the BBPD and finally found what he was looking for. Bogo.
   "Chief!" Nick yelled running to the buffalo.
   "What is it Wilde?"
   "I need a name looked up. It's about the case with Judy."
   "Wilde I told you to stay out of it."
   "Well your not going to stop me. I know two people who may be in on this."
   "Well lets hear it Wilde," The Chief said groaning.
   "A bunny named Tray Skip and some mammal named Starch."
  "All you got is a first name on the second mammal?"
   "Yessir. I heard his name while Tray made a phone call."
   "How do you know this is our guy?"
   "Because it's someone who asked Judy out and she rejected him. I also heard from the grapevine that he hated predators."
  "Wilde. This is all just brain storming. Now the ZPD and the BBPD are working their hardest with this. We have all units on this case to find Hopps. So you just calm down with this."
   "Are you not going to listen to me Chief??"
   "We will take it under consideration Wilde but that's as far as we can."
   Nick was mad when the chief said that and he was ready to fight. But he calmed down and calmly left.
   If the Chief wasn't going to help him Nick was going to take this into his own hands. But he needed help.
   Nick grabbed his phone and dialed a number.
   "Hello?" the voice on the other end of the line asked tired.
   "Johnny. Are on the case about Judy?"
   "Yeah. Why? You can't work on this case."
   "You wanna pay off your debt from last weeks poker night?"
   "Where are you?"
   "Bunny-Burrow. Find Hopps Family Farm."
   "Ok. I'll be there soon."
###
   Judy was still sleeping in the cot that was In the room she was stuck in and she heard footsteps at the door. The bunny looked up to see Starch unlocking the door.
   "I'll have you out of here in a second, Judy," the wolf said. 
   Judy's face went from joy to horror as she saw Tray come up behind the fox and shoot him in the head.
   "Aah!!" Judy yelled.
   "Shut the fuck up bitch. He was your last chance of getting out of here."
   The rabbit carried the wolf out of the building to God-knows-where.
   Now Judy knew that Tray meant business. He was, south a doubt, crazy.
   "Now you listen here you whore. If you try to get out of here again I will make sure that you die. After watching that blood sucking fox die."
   Tray then slapped the bunny and walked out leaving Judy crying on the floor. She had just witnessed a murder and did nothing about it. And she was the reason Nick was going to die. What is she going to do?
###
   Officer Johnny Furclaw pulled into the Hopps family farm in his squad car and found Nick Wilde on the front porch waiting for him.
   "Did you get what I asked for?" Nick asked walking to his old roommate.
   "Yeah. The record file of Tray Skip."
   Nick grabbed the file and looked closely at it.
                           Tray Skip
                            Age: 28
                       DOB: 3-5-95
               Fur Color: Dark Brown
                   Eye Color: Hazel
   Nick continued to read through Trays records till he found something.
   "Johnny! Get me to Bogo."
   "Wilde we can't let the Chief know that you got your paws on this file," Johnny responded to the foxes order.
   "Yeah and I can't let Judy get hurt. We don't know what this guy is capable of."
   Johnny took a minute to determine what he was going to do. Finally he decided he had to do the right thing.
   "Ok. Get in the car."
   Just as they were getting in the car a huge truck came into the yard shooting guns.
   "Shit. What the hell is going on?!?" Johnny yelled in shock.
   Stu was about to come out but Nick stopped him," Stu! Get in the house and don't come near the walls!"
   The bunny complied and ran back inside. But seconds later a window upstairs opened and a rifle fell down.
   Nick quickly grabbed it and shot one bullet into the side of the truck.
   Johnny got up to shoot at the sheep who was shooting at them but missed and got a bullet in his shoulder.
   "Arg! Damn!!"
   "Johnny stay down. I got this!"
   Nick jumped up quickly and shot another bullet from the rifle and hit th windshield.
   "Damn it Stu. Why are you right handed?"
   Suddenly Nick got an idea. He got into the squad car and put in drive. And without thinking out the car in reverse and didn't even acknowledge what a brake was. The impact was loud and hard, and Johnny was left in shock. There was smoke everywhere and gas was leaking from the truck.
   "Nick! Get out of there!"
   Johnny waited till he saw fire and no Nick. Johnny quickly as possible jumped up and ran for the car. The fox was unresponsive till Johnny grabbed him.
   "What happened?" 
   "You just ducked up my car now let's go."
   The two got away from the cars and went into the house then Nick remembered one thing.
   His suspect.
   The fox ran back to the truck but only saw the sheep in the driver seat. Nick guessed it was better than nothing so he grabbed the sheep and pulled I'm away from the cars and at the last second there was a huge explosion.
   Fire and smoke was everywhere and many of the Hopps clan got scared.
   "Nick. Are you ok?" Bonnie asked running to the fox.
   Nick looked to the sheep and saw he was slowly awakening,"Now I am."
   The fox grabbed the sheep and asked Stu for the keys to the truck. Johnny, Nick, and the sheep went to the truck and Johnny noticed one thing.
   "Nick. All three of us aren't going to fit in here."
   Nick thought for a second then smiled widely. Johnny knew this was not a good sign.
   And he was right when he saw Nick tying the sheep up and outgoing him in the bed.
###
   Chief Bogo and sheriff Steff of Bunny-Burrow were sitting in an office trying hard to figure out the case. And where to find Judy.
   "So there was no plates on the car that took Hopps?"
   "No."
   "This is not going to get easier," Bogo groaned rubbing his eyes.
   Both mammals jumped when a loud Knock came at the door.
   "Come in!" Sheriff Steff yelled. And in came a fox and a wolf.
   "Wilde. Furclaw. What are you doing here. And what happened to you Furclaw?!?"
   "Chief. I'm about to get fired, but Judy always comes first," Nick looked at Johnny then said,"I took a file from the ZPD on Tray Skips, and found interesting material on this guy."
   "Like what Wilde?"
   "Tray Skips was put in the hospital for a week after a predator put on nighthowlers attacked him. After getting out he became paranoid and had his heart set that all predators were evil and anyone who became close to a predator should be greatly punished. Now Judy was close to this Tray guy and he asked he to go out with him. When Judy declined this he got mad. He loved her and had, almost, an obsession with her. So what do you do when the love of your life of whom broke your heart dates the kind of person you want dead. Well Tray Skips knows that answer."
   All eyes were on Nick as he explained this. Finally Bogo spoke,"Wilde you have no proof of this."
   "Yes I do Chief. In in the back of my father-in-laws truck," Nick said with a grin. Then he walked out for a short minute and came back with a sheep,"Chief Bogo. Meet Jerry Lamb. Trays right hand mammal."
    There was a look in the sheep's eyes that told the chief,'Nick Wilde might have made a huge breakthrough.'
###
   Tray got news of the incident at Hopps farm fast when he got the call from a baser tat was with Jerry when sent to get the fox.
   "Damn! Where the hell did you find this fox?"
   "At an ice cream shop," Judy said with a smile.
   "You think this is funny cause I got no time for jokes."
   "Tray. You need to calm down, baby," Judy said in a playful mocking voice.
   "Don't play with me bitch."
   "Or what?"
   Tray finally got pissed and grabbed the bunny by the arm,"If they got Jerry the cops will be here any minute. So we gotta go."
###
   "And if he knows that you guys have captured me he will be on his way to Zootopia."
   The sheep had just told all of the officers in the room about Trays plan to get Nick and Judy. In retired the cops promised a short sentence in jail.
   "Alright. You heard him let's go!" Nick said to the chief.
   "Wilde. You cannot be on this case."
   "Not on the case Chief. Just following a pursuit," Nick said with a grin.
   "Damn you Wilde. Fine. You rode with Furclaw. Now let's go. Get all unit up and running. We are looking for a blue SUV running to Zootopia.
   Nick and Johnny got up and ran to the pursuit car they were assigned. They failed to mention the police car they trashed.
   The fox and Wolf looked closely for the van and had big trouble finding it.
   "Nick. Are you ok?" Johnny asked his friend. Nick was in the passenger seat almost to tears once again.
   "Why did I let her go alone?"
   "Nick it's ok. We're going to find her and you two are going to have a beautiful family together."
   Nick was lost in thought about what Johnny had just said until he saw it. A blue van. And in the driver seat was Tray.
   "Johnny there he is!"
   The wolf saw this am turned on the sirens.
   "This is Officer Wilde and Officer Furclaw. We are in pursuit of the suspect Tray Skips. We are heading South bound on trail road."
   Johnny was right behind the van and saw that Tray wasn't going to stop.
   "Fangmire. You got spike strips up there?"
   "I do Wilde. There down and ready."
   Nick watched as he saw Fangmires cruiser on the side of the road. The next thing the fox saw was three tires bust out of the van and caused it to lose control.
   Tray tried hard to get it back to straight but to no avail. The van hit a curb and the van started flipping continuously.
   The van was ruined and there was smoke everywhere. Nick panic and bolted out of the car in into the back of the upside down van.
   "Carrots?!" Nick called out. He saw Tray in the front of the van hanging from his seat belt and blood in some places but there was still the one sent that Nick would never forget. The fox looked to his left and saw his bunny just laying there.
   "Carrots."
   Nick was in tears as he grabbed the unresponsive bunny in his arms. The paramedic finally made it to the sight and pulled Judy out of the van. Nick came out after and tried to get to the ambulance that would hold Judy but he was too slow and the ambulance drove off.
   "Johnny get the car started!"

AN-Oh no. Is Judy ok? Are the kits ok? How will everyone react? Am I the only one nervous here? Jesus, so many questions and I want answers.
Oh. Wait. I'm the writer. I get to choose.
Till Next Time....