The vacation|Pt. 1

AN-So here's the newest chapter. Sorry that the update took so long.
Enjoy.

   The old car pulled into a hotel parking lot close to the meowami beach, and the sly fox looked to the right to see his sleeping bunny. The fox sat there asking himself how he got so lucky.
   Finally he decided it was time to go, and he lightly shook her, causing the bunny to wake up.
   "We are here, Carrots," Nick said with a smile.
   "Oh. I slept the whole way?"
   "Yes you did. But that just means you'll be up all night. Of which I'm not complaining about at all," Nick said with a grin causing Judy to laugh.
   The two shared a well needed kiss before getting out of the car.
   Nick grabbed both their bags while Judy made reservations.
   "Room 1232," Judy said smiling then laughing.
   "What's so funny?"
   "You look like a camel," Judy laughed.
   Nick shook his and headed toward the elevator that would guid them to the floor that held their room.
   Upon entering the room the couple was surprised to see how amazing it was. It had four room. A living room, a small kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom.
   "This is bigger than your last apartment, Carrots," Nick said with a laugh.
   "You are such a dumb fox."
   "I can show you a dumb fox," Nick said throwing their bags to the side of the room and picking up the bunny, guiding her to the bedroom, kissing her on the lips the whole way.
###
   The two woke up in each other's arms later that afternoon. Nick looked at his beautiful wife laying there in his arms smiling. That caused him to smile himself.
   Judy looked up to her husband who was holding her tightly. The young bunny couldn't imagine her life being better. 
   "So, what do you want to do now, Carrots?"
   "Well, we already did the first thing on my mind," Judy responded seductively to her fox.
   "Wanna get something to eat?"
   "Sure. I'm starving."
   With that, the two got out of bed, got dressed, and left the hotel room.
   The couple finally found a pizza place that was close to the hotel they were staying at.
   So, the happily married pair sat down at one of the empty booths and waited for someone to  ask what they wanted.
   Finally a young vixen came to the two and said,"What can I get the two of you?"
   "Well have a large pizza with extra cheese, carrots, mushrooms, and fried crickets," Nick said.
   "Alright. I'll be right back with your food," the vixen, who's name tag said Ally, said before leaving.
   About then, Nicks phone rang. He picked it up to see that it was Amy calling. So he excused himself and left to answer the phone.
   "Hey. What's up?"
   "Dad. I've got a problem."
   "What is it, Sweetheart?"
   Nick heard the vixen crying on the other end of the line,"Amy, what's wrong?"
   "Dad..someone just asked me on a date," the vixen said still crying.
   "Well, why are you crying?"
   "Because I can't do it. I do like this mammal but that's just the problem. I really like him and I don't do well with dates. I just need some help."
   Nick thought hard about it. And him being a male he wouldn't understand how She would feel. So, Nick did the next best thing,"One second, Amy"
   Nick then over to Judy and handed her the phone saying,"She needs advise on dating."
   Judy smiled and shook her head walking away with the phone."Amy?"
   "Judy? What are you doing?"
   "Your dad gave me the phone and said you needed advise on dating."
   "Well, your a female so maybe you can understand. I really like this guy, Judy, and he just asked me on a date and I know I'm going to fuck up and ruin my chances with him."
   "Amy, I was the same way with your dad. I really liked him. Hell, I loved him."
   "What did you do to make him fall for you on the first date?"
   "Well, you see. We didn't actually go on a date till we were already together," Judy said remembering the moment.
   "Then what happened?"
   "Your sly father wrote a message on the bathroom mirror at my parents house that said to meet him in the barn. I did so and he was waiting for me, and let me tell you. That fox was nervous as fuck. He tried to tell me how he really felt about me. He wanted to say that he loved me but the words wouldn't come out of his mouth. So instead I told him first. Amy, you are a beautiful and amazing young vixen and I know that any mammal would be happy to have you. He asked you on a date for a reason."
   "Judy. What do I do so I don't fuck it up?"
   "Be yourself. Whatever he loves about you, he found it because you were being yourself. So just do that and you'll be fine."
   "Thank you Judy. That helped. I know what do to now."
   "Ok then. I'm glad to hear it. I gotta go now, ok?"
   "Alright. I love you Judy."
   The words hit Judy like truck. This was the first time amy had said those words. Hell, she didn't think Amy would say it.
   "I love you too Amy."
   The phone then ended the call and Judy started her way toward Nick.
###
   While Judy was talking to Amy, Nick was alone on the booth waiting for the food to arrive. Finally the vixen came with the pizza the two ordered.
   "Were is the bunny?" Ally asked with a smile.
   "She had to take a call," Nick said.
   Nick saw the Vixen writing on a piece of paper with a sharpie. Finally she put the paper down revealing her phone number. She then winked to Nick before walking away.
   Nick noticed that the vixen would take glances to Nick once in a while as he waited for Judy to return.
   Finally she returned and when she sat down, without warning, Nick pulled her close and kissed her passionately on the lips.
   This caught the attention of the vixen, who looked away with a frown.
   Judy however, had no idea what had happened, but she loved it nonetheless. 
   "You know I could get used to you greeting me like this," Judy said grabbing a slice of Pizza.
   Nick just laughed and Judy noticed the note with seven numbers on it.
   "What's this?"
   "Let's just say, your fox has grabbed the attention of of a certain vixen."
   "So that's what the kiss was about."
   "Well I'm your fox. And I want led her to know that."
   Judy laughed and the two continued to eat. They were not visited by the vixen again. In fact they even got a different Waitress to give them the bill.
###
   After the two left the the pizza place they went back to the hotel where they would finish what Nick started in the restraunt.

AN-So there it is. I may talk about Amy's date later. Hope y'all enjoyed it.
Till Next Time......