Good News|Bad news|Good news

AN-Not saying nothing.
Enjoy.

   Judy Hopps woke up later than usual the next morning. She opened her eyes to the smell of something good cooking. The bunny looked Bessie her to see that her fox wasn't in his usual spot.
   "Nick?"
   "In the kitchen Carrots."
   "Wait. That's you cooking?"
   "Yeah. Why?"
   "Cause that smells good," Judy said smiling to herself.
   "You know that really hurts."
   "Whatever. I'm on my way in there."
   Judy then got up but fell onto the bed. She felt a pain and she felt lightheaded.
   The bunny took it as nothing when he got up the next time feeling fine. Perhaps it was just because she just woke up.
   The bunny got to the kitchen and smelled the amazing smell of pancakes.
   "Wow Nick. That smells really good!"
   "Thanks Carrots. I try hard."
   "Of course you do Slick. So we go to the ball tonight."
   "Yeah," Nick said then turned to sit down.
   Nick had planned the entire night for the both of them and prayed that everything went the way he planned it.
   "Alright Carrots. So your mom and dad called this morning and said that Amber and Kyle wanted to come visit."
   "Why?"
   "Well they actually wanted to see Finnick but they pan on staying here. Well at least Kyle is. Your sister may try to get lucky with Finnick," Nick grinned causing Judy to start laughing.
   "You are so bad Nick."
   "Well you've seemed to be the bad one for the past couple of nights," Nick said softly causing the bunny to blush.
    "Whatever Slick. I know you've been enjoying it."
   "Oh yeah. Every second of it," Nick winked.
   "Anyway. When we're Amber an Kyle coming?"
   "They should be here tomorrow."
   "Wow. Looks like our weekend alone is a bust."
    "Well they came here to see Finnick so we may not see them in the day," Nick said.
    "I guess your right. But what about at night?"
    "Let's pray the walls are soundproof. Otherwise it'll be like we're doing it in your old apartment."
   The two laughed hard at this and Judy became light headed again.
   "You ok Carrots?" Nick asked worried.
   "Yeah. I think I might have a headache," the bunny replied.
   "Wait here. I'll get you something for that."
   Nick was gone a whole 10 seconds before he came back with some pills.
   "Here you go Carrots."
   "Thanks baby," Judy said.
   "Baby? That's a new one," Nick said.
   "Are you complaining?"
   The fox kissed and bunny and replied with,"Hell no."
###
   The rest of the day consisted of the couple going for a walk in the park just being together. Of course they had to deal with mammals commenting about how there relationship was wrong but the couple has learned the art of ignoring the shit-heads.
   It was around 4:30 when the two decided to get ready for the ball.
   It was around 5:30 when Nick was getting tired of waiting. 
   The suit the fox was wearing was nothing new. It was a suit he had for a few years and didn't wear it much. It was a suit that had an undershirt the same color as his eyes and a black coat over it. Nothing fancy but good enough.
   "Ok Nick. I'm coming down," Judy said as Nick heard the bathroom door open. Then a grey bunny walked out. Nick turned around and his mouth flew open.
   There wasn't a single word on the English dictionary that could describe how amazing the bunny looked.
   She wore a shiny sleeveless violet dress that went down to her knees and hugged her curves. She also wore some high healed shoes that bright her closer to the fox. Her fur was so well neatly brushed and placed. It flowed in the light coming from the lamp beside her.
   Although Nick could think of a better word to describe the amazing bunny in front of him Nick summed it up with,"Wow."
   "Fru-Fru picked it out," Judy said blushing.
   "I don't care who chose it. You look stunning. Nick then got closer to her and said Judith Lavern Hopps. Please to me the honor of being your date for this night," Nick said fighting the urge to growl at how sexy she was.
   "Yes you may, Slick."
   The two got to the car where Nick opened the door for his bunny as if he was a limo driver and the two drove to the ZPD for a night they wanted to remember.
###
   "Nick. Judy. You made it!" Benjamin Clawhouser said when he saw the couple walk into the ZPD station.
   "Hey Benny. How's it going?" Nick asked the chubby cheetah.
   "It's going great. Everyone is having fun."
   "How have you two been?"
   "We've been great!" Nick said happily.
   "Well that seems great."
   "Trust me when I say it is," Nick said.
   "Nick I'm gonna get us some drinks. I'll be right back," Judy said walking off.
   "So, Nick, do you have it?" Clawhouser asked excited.
   "Yeah. But keep it down. I want to ask her toward the end of the night."
   Nick and Clawhouser talked for a while as Judy was at a table grabbing a couple of glasses of wine. She was about to walk off when the bunny heard a voice from behind her.  
   "Damn Bunny. You lookin fine tonight."
   Judy turned around to see a drunk hare staring at her.
   "Um thanks. I gotta go," Judy said and quickly left to find Nick. She found her sneaky fox right where she left him. He was still talking to Clawhouser about whatever it is guys talk about.
(I'm a guy so I know what guys talk about.)
(Judy's a chic so she doesn't know)
   "Hey Carrots. What took you so long?"
   "I was getting hit on by a drunk hare," Judy chuckled.
   "You want me to take care of him?"
   "Nah. It's fine baby," Judy said kissing Nick on the cheek.
   "You two are just too cute," Clawhouser said.
   "Sick would be a better word," an elephant said as he walked by.
   All three mammals looked at the mammal with an annoyed look and just went back to their conversation.
###
   The night went on as perfectly as it could. Judy and Nick were sitting at a table just talking. They weren't dancing at all. They didn't want to. They just wanted to be together for the night.
   However, Ben saw this and decided to change this.
   The cheetah waited for the song to end and he ran to the stage and took the mic.
   "Hey guys. Alright so I have decided that we all have the opportunity to give a speech and I'm using my rights. But I'm not exactly giving a speech. Of course there are a lot of couple me out there who, for some reason, won't dance. Well, in gonna change that. Because there is a certain couple I have my eye on, who NEED to dance. So I'm going to ask my friend, and tonights musician, Frank to sing a song. And I dare all couples to dance."
   The cheetah then whispered in the ear of the coyote behind him and walked off the stage.
   Nick and Judy heard the music start and decided that they might as well give Clawhouser what he wanted. So the bunny and fox joined the other couples and starting dancing to the song 'God Gave Me You' from Bark Shelton.
   Nick and Judy danced to the song like there was no tomorrow. By the end of the couple was kissing. It was official. This was their song.
   After breaking from the kiss Judy went to the bathroom. Her lightheadedness came back and she felt nauseous. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. She felt terrible and felt a strong pain. Was it something she had eaten?
   Finally Judy left the bathroom and found Nick who was waiting for her. He then saw how the bunny looked.
   "Are you ok?"
   "Yeah. Do you got any mints?"
   "Yeah. Here," Nick handed the bunny a box of mints the fox always kept with him.
   The bunny took a couple and then decided to test them out by kissing her fox who accepted it.
   It was toward the end of the night and Judy didn't feel any better but she wanted to dance one last time with Nick. So when the last slow song played Nick and Judy walked to the floor to dance.
   In the middle of the dance anick looked his bunny in the eye and said,"Judy, the past few months we have been together have been the best days of my life. And I want you to know that I love you so much it hurts me. I always tell you that you deserve better and yet you continue to put up with me. I don't know why you want to ruin your life like ''tis but I am greatful for it. And I can't stop thinking. Any bunny who will fight this hard for a relationship deserves a better commitment. What I'm trying to say Carrots is-"
   Nicks voice started fading as Judy felt her head getting lighter and she felt a terrible pain. Next thing Judy knew she was on the ground.
   Nick watched at the bunny blacked out. He started to freaked out.
   "We need an ambulance!" Nick yelled.
   Everyone turned to the fox who was kneeling beside a passed out bunny. Some tried to help him but some only stared and the fox.
   "Carrots. Please come back. Don't leave me what's wrong?" Nick was really freaking out now.
   "Wilde. The paramedic is here. Give them room." Bogo said to the fox.
   Nick moved out of the way as the doctors put Judy on a stretcher and brought her to the ambulance.
   Nick quickly ran to his car so he could follow them. He didn't know what was wrong with her but he prayed it wasn't serious. Then he got to thinking about how she looked earlier. She looked terrible. Like she was dying.
   'Why didn't I take her home?' Nick thought to himself.
###
   After a few minutes of shock everyone went back to what they were previously doing at the ball. When Bogo walked over the floor and saw something.  
   The buffalo bent down to see a diamond ring.
   "Clawhouser!" The Chief called.
   Few seconds later the cheetah entered,"Yessir?"
   "Does this look familiar to you?"
   Benjamin looked at the ring and his eyes went wide.
   "That's the ring Nick was going to give Judy!" 
###
   Nick sat in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for news on Judy. After an hour Nick got up and walked to a nurse.
   "Excuse me ma'am. Can you tell me any information on Judy Hopps?"
   The nurse looked at the fox and said,"I'm afraid I can't tell you that unless your on her contact list sir."
   "I'm sure I am ma'am. Or at least I should be."
   "Excuse my Mr...."
   "Wilde. Nick Wilde. I'm an officer for the ZPD and Judy Hopps is my partner."
   "I'm sorry but I can't give you outpatient information just because your partners."
   "Well actually we are not just partners. She is my girlfriend."
   If looks could kill Nick Wilde would have been gone. The nurse had the ugliest look Nick had seen in a while.
   "Problem?" Nick asked.
   "Not at all..predchaser."
   Nick was about to say something but the nurse cut him off. Your dinner is in room 63."
   The fox was pissed but then remembered what his mom had said,"Thank you ma'am. Have a nice night."
   Nick then walked away from the nurse who now looked like she saw someone taking a shit on the floor.
###
   Nick finally made it to the room where he saw his bunny laying down.
   "Hey slick."
   "Carrots. What's going on?"
   "The doctor is trying to find that out. I don't know what happened. I just blacked out."
   "It's ok Carrots. I'm here."
   "Thanks Nick."
   About then a doctor walked in with a clipboard.
   "Ms. Hopps I have news on your condition," the doctor then looked at the fox and said,"Sir. Would you please step out?"
   "I want him here sir," Judy said causing Nick to smirk.
   "Fine. Whatever. Ms.Hopps I took some tests and I must ask you, are you in a relationship?"
   Judy smiled and said,"Yes I am."
   "Well I have happy news. Ms. Hopps. Your pregnant."
   "Really?!?" Judy asked.
   "Yes. Congratulations. We're you planning on this?"
   "No. But I'm happy nonetheless." Judy responded.
   "Well I bet your boyfriend will feel the same," the doctor said.
   "Oh he really does," Nick responded.
   "And how do you know?" The doctor asked clearly not understanding what the fox meant.
   Nick and Judy looked at eachother then Nick said to the doctor,"Cause your looking at him."
   The doctor looked to the couple a little shocked and then said,"Have a nice night. You may leave whenever you feel like it."
   The doctor then turned around and left.
   The joy Nick was feeling right now was huge. He couldn't believe what was happening.
   But when he looked to Judy he saw she looked distraught.
   "Judy. What's wrong?"
   "I don't know. I just don't know how to feel. I mean how will this affect up. Our job. What will my parents think. We aren't even married."
   Judy was crying a little until Nick lifted her head and kissed the bunny before saying," Carrots, if anything this will bring us closer together. This will not effect our job. You just have to be on leave for a while. Your parents will accept because because they know that if they don't they won't be able to see your first grandchildren. And I can take care of our karate problem."
   "What do you mean?"
   "Well. During the ball, before I was rudely interrupted by a bunny who decided to pass out on me I was going to say. Judy will you marry me?"
   Judy could believe it. Nick was asking her to marry him. Finally she said,"Yes. Oh sweet cheese and crackers. Yes."
   The two then held onto eachother. Tears rolled down the bunnies face.
   "What's wrong Carrots?"
   "I've never been happier in my life. Everything is perfect."
   The two kissed eachother and then a cheetah ran into the room breathing heavily.
   "Nick..*gasp*..you dropped this," Clawhouser said handing the fox a ring.
   "Thanks Ben. Here you go Carrots." The fox handed his bunny the ring he bought. Benjamin Clawhouser was so happy about this. Then he got more news.
   "Hey Ben you want to make everyone in the hospital loose their hearing?"
   "What do you mean?"
   Nick didn't have to say anything. All he did was rub Judy's belly.
   The joyful scream was heard a mile away.

AN-So yeah. That's the newest chapter. It really could have been better but I still loved it. I needed something to inspire plot for he next chapters. No body like the Predator and Prey interspecies relationship. Not this couple is having children. Think of the headlines.
Till Next Time...