Goodbye Nick

AN-So this is the chapter where Nick goes to the academy. I won't mention the academy. Right now I'm just focused on the two dying goodbye.
Enjoy.

   The day had finally came. Nick was about to board the train that would take him to the police academy. This would be the last time he'll see Judy for another four months and it almost scared him.
   "Well, this is it, Carrots. Try not to get lost while I'm gone," Nick said with his million dollar grin.
   "You don't have to worry about that, Slick. I'm just afraid that you'll be the guy to drop the soap."
   "I thought that was a prison thing?!?"
   "Perhaps," The rabbit said with a smile.
   "Please tell me your kidding. Cause if your not I will not get on this train."
   "I'm just kidding Slick. You are so gullible," Judy said laughing.
   "Well, I'm not have no elephant taking my anal virginity!"
   The two laughed hard at that. Judy knew she was going to miss Nick, but knew that she would get by. Though it would be difficult.
   "Hey, Nick. I got you something that may help you in these four months."
   "And what would that be, Carrots. Did you give me a cheat sheet?!"
   "No you dumb fox," Judy laughed handing Nick a picture.
   In the picture was Nick and Judy smiling. The best picture the two ever took together. And in the top corner is read: 'You can do it Nick. Just don't let them see that they get to you.    . -Carrots'
   Nick was really happy about this. It took away all the fear the fox felt about the academy. He knew that it was going to be difficult, but if it was for Judy he knew he could handle it.
   "Thank you so much, Carrots," Nick gave her a big a hug that she accepted and the two stayed in this hug until they heard the train.
   "Well that my ride. I'll see you in a few months, Carrots."
   "Good luck, Slick!"
   And then the fox was gone. He had left for the academy and was going to be a great cop. Judy knew this back with the Night-howlers case. All she had to do was believe her fox could do.

AN-So this chapter is short, but I didn't have much to work with.
So this is the picture that Judy gave Nick:

Trust me this will come in handy in the future

Trust me this will come in handy in the future. I do all things for a reason.
Till Next Time...