Going home

AN-Alright so this is he newest chapter. Get ready. I'll talk to y'all after the chapter.
Enjoy.

   Nick woke up the next morning to the sun in his eyes.
   "Ug..go away!" Nick yelled to the morning sun  as he turned around. Then Nick realized that he was still at the Hopps house.
   "You know I didn't think you would grow tired of me already," a voice said from behind the couch.
   Nick jumped up to see Judy standing there,"Mornin Carrots. Nah I was talking to the sun."
   "You know the sun can't hear you right?" Judy asked with a raised brow. 
   "Carrots, I'm just that amazing. Me and the sun have conversations all the time," Nick said with a grin causing them both to laugh.
   "Well, Slick, were almost ready for breakfast. You better get ready. We leave this afternoon," Judy said walking out.
   "Carrots could you move a little slower!" Nick called out.
   He bunny stoped and asked,"Why?"
  "Cause I'm really enjoying the view," Nick responded with a seductive grin that caused Judy to blush. 
   "Shut up you dumb fox," Judy laughed.
   "Okay sly bunny," Nick winked and got up from the couch and headed to the nearest open bathroom.
###
   Everyone was at the table when Nick walked into the dining room to sit down. The first time Nick ate at this table it was a little difficult because of the 300 bunnies. But Nick quickly got used to it.
   "So Stu were you working late last night?" Bonnie asked her husband.
   "No darling I wasn't. Why?"
   "Well I saw a light on in the barn and it looked like someone was in there," Bonnie continued,"Was it you Amber?"
   "No mom," Judy's sister said.
   "Kyle. I know you were working on that car yesterday. Was it you?"
   "No Dad. I went to sleep."
   "Were you in the barn, Judy," Bonnie asked her daughter.
   Judy hesitated for a second with a worried look then finally said,"Yes mom. It was me."
   "What were you doing in the barn?" Stu asked.
   "Nothing dad. I just needed some fresh air," the bunny replied.
   "Oh really. And it has nothing to do with your fox here?" Stu pushed.
   Judy and Nick both panicked. They were going to keep on pushing till they got the truth out.
   "Well. He accompanied me."
   "Nothing more?"
   "What do you mean dad?"
   "Well you see Jude. Gideon was making a delivery to us last night and asked us what you were doing in the barn with a fox," Stu started,"and so we decided to see for ourselves. And you two weren't so good at hiding in the barn. Then load and behold you two are making out in my barn," Stu finished with narrow eyes toward Nick.
   "Um. Mr. Hopps?" Nick asked when he saw the rabbit.
   "So did you drag her out there just so you could get lucky in my barn son?" Stu asked.
   "No sir," Nick was sweating.
   "Then what the hell happened?" Stu asked. His eyes where narrow and his voice was cold.
   "Well..um..sir..I had asked Judy to come to the barn because..I wanted to tell her that...I loved her," Nick said.
   Stu looked at the panicking fox. Then looked to his daughter who was also terrified,"And what did you say?"
   "Um..I told him that I felt the same way..and that's about when we..kissed," Judy tell ed shaking.
   Stu looked serious to both of them,"So. You two are a thing now."
   "Yes sir," they both said in unison.
   "Do y'all love each other?" Stu asked the shaking mammals.
    "Yes sir," they both said.
   "Nick. Are you going to walk out on my daughter?" Stu asked.
    "No sir," The fox replied.
   "Are you only in this to get lucky?" Stu asked he fox.
   "No sir. I mean I know it'll come to that one day but," Nick suddenly put his hand over his mouth when he realized what he was about to say.
   "Is that right. Well I only have one this to say about that," Stu said his eyes cold, his voice dark,"welcome to the family."
   Nick was confused till he looked up and saw a smiling rabbit in front of him. Then he heard the laughter of Kyle and Amber.
   "What?" Judy and Nick asked.
   "We got you guys so good," Amber said,"We saw you in the barn and thought it was about time. Then we decided we would have a little fun. Dad wanted to bring the gun but he thought that would straight up give you a heart attack."
   "That gave us enough of a heart attack,"Judy said.
   "Well, I didn't mean to take it that far. But I do mean it Nick. I've never really trusted foxes. Nor have I wanted my family around them. But I like you and Judy loves you. So I give you my blessing. But just know that I don't think your good enough for my daughter. No one is good enough," Stu winked.
   "Dad.." Judy groaned.
   "Well. Thank you sir," Nick said as he got up and shook Stu's hand,"And I believe our deal is done," Nick said shaking Kyle's hand.
   "Indeed it is," Kyle said as he shook back.
   The rest of breakfast went well. Judy and Nick were trying to not talk about what had happened with her family. Instead they talked to whoever was around. Judy talked to Amber about Zootopia, and Nick talked to Kyle about his car.
   Kyle said that he wanted to open up his own mechanic shop in bunny-burrow but he didn't have the money.
   Nick thought about it then said,"You know what I may be able to help you out."
   Kyle looked at the fox,"How?"
   "Well my friend Finnick owns a garage in Zootopia. I don't think he would mind putting another garage here in bunny-burrow. Hell, that'll get him more money. And you could manage that one for him. Then you get half the profit they the garage here will make," Nick said.
   After Nick had become a cop, Finnick decided to end his life of crime also. The small fox was getting older and decided it was time to actually make something of himself. So he opened up a garage.
   "You know what. I think that's a great idea. If he'll accept it."
   "Yeah. I'll give him a call when we get back to Zootopia and send him to talk to you about it. Now I will warn you. He a great guy but he has a way with saying the right thing in the wrong way."
   "Oh. Well that won't be a problem. We Hopps are not easily offended," Stu said.
   "Oh please Stu. Every time you come back from poker night your mad," Bonnie said.
   "Well its that damn weasel. He's always cheating," Stu said.
   "Why don't you give the weasel a taste of his own medicine," Nick suggested.
   Judy knew what was coming. Nicks hustler side was showing and he was about to teach her dad.
   "I'm listening."
   Nick then whispered some words in her dads ear and the rabbit was smiling wildly nodding.
###
   "Well I'm really going to miss you guys," Judy said hugging her parents as Nick was finishing packing the car.
   "Oh, we'll miss you too dear. But you can come back whenever you like. You too Nick," Bonnie said.
   "Thank you miss Hopps/mom," Nick and Judy said.
   "Love you dad," Judy said hugging her father.
   "Love you too baby. Now go on home."
   "Alright dad," Judy said. Then she hugged Amber.
   "Judy. When you and Nick 'do it' just remember-"
   "AMBER!" Judy laughed.
   "Just saying," the rabbit laughed with her,"Love you Judy."
   The rest of the goodbyes where pretty regular. Then the rabbit and fox got into the car and drove off. However, the ride back was the best part of their day because they could actually talk about what was said and done the previous night.
   "So, Carrots, I'm pretty lost at the moment."
   "Nick we just pulled onto the main highway. How are you lost," Judy asked with a grin.
   "That's not what I meant. What I meant was," Nick then breathed in thinking of what he was going to say,"I've never been in a serious relationship before. Just a few flings here and there. I've never had feelings for anyone the way I have about you and that makes me want to have a serious relationship with you, but I've never been in a serious relationship so I don't really know what to do."
   "Well. At least you've had 'flings'. Your the first mammal I've ever been in any kind of relationship with," Judy admitted.
   "Really. Nobunny had the nerve to ask you on a date?"
   "More like I didn't give them the time-of-day. I was so focused on being a cop and graduating that I never actually got into anything like that."
   Nick saw his bunny looked down as if she was embarrassed that she had never had a guy before.
   "Carrots. I want to to know that I am honored."
   "What?" Judy was confused at what Nick meant. 
   "Here we are in this big world with hundreds of mammals you could have. Thousands of handsome bunnies that could make you happy. But you decided to chose me. Of all the mammals in this world to take your heart first I'm the one you accept. I'm honored that I was the first mammal to steal your heart," Nick said to his bunny while trying to keep his eye on the road.
   Just then decided to mess with Nick a little,"Yeah, you'll be saying that when I come into heat," the bunny winked.
   "Dumb Bunny. Rabbits don't go in heat. I took science class," Nick grinned.
   "Damn. Never try to outsmart a fox," Judy said defeated.
   "So we gotta go to work tomorrow," Nick said,"I'm really not ready for this weekend to end to end."
   "Whys that slick?"
   "Because this has been the greatest weekend of my life," Nick said as he kissed Judy on the lips.
   Judy quickly pulled away and said,"Nick the road!"
   "Hey now. I probably didn't tell you this but I have a great memory. I know this road."
   "Well your about to hit the curb," Judy said. This caused Nick to quickly hit the brakes only to see that the bunny had lied.
   "Sly bunny."
   "Dumb fox."
   "You know you love me," Nick said.
   "Do I know that?" Judy then hesitated begore saying,"Yes. Yes i do."
   Then the couple leaned in close and kissed. The car still stoped in the middle of the road causing some cars to honk.
   "I swear I cannot wait to be able to kiss you without being interrupted," Nick grumbled as he started driving again. All Judy could do was giggle at her fox.
                                HER fox
###
   The rabbit and fox pulled into Judy's apartment complex late that night. Both where tired and just wanted sleep.
   "So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow, Carrots," Nick said as the bunny walked out of the car.
   "Well, you could stay the night if your that tired," Judy suggested.
   Nick gave the bunny a grin and then said,"I may or may not cuddle with the closest thing to me. I have a condition that causes me to do that," Nick said.
   Judy just laughed and then said,"You know what foxtrot, I think I'll allow it. But only cuddling," Judy warned the fox. Of course she did love Nick and there was nothing she wanted to do more than get undercover with Nick(If you catch my drift).
   "Well, if you insist. But I'll have to go to my apartment early tomorrow to get ready."
   "Alright then, slick, come on in," Judy said as she walked toward the door.
   "Right behind you!" 
   When the couple got to Judy's room Nick was shocked at the size," Carrots. Why do you live here?"
   "The rent ain't that much," Judy explained.
   "Well look at this. Loud arguing neighbors, leak in the roof, and this room is smaller than my bathroom."
   "Well look on the bright side. The bed is small enough for us to 'cuddle'," Judy winked.
   "Well then, why are we still standing here."
   Then for the first time sense they confessed their love toward each other the two spent the night together. Nothing 'wild' happened, but the two enjoyed each other just laying together.

AN-So yeah. I wanted to put a little more fluff in here but I was pressed for time. Don't worry it'll get fluffier.
Till Next Time...