The police Academy|Month four

AN-Just read it.
Enjoy.

*With Nick*
   "Well, we got one more month, Nicky boy!" Johnny yelled at the breakfast table he and Nick hung out at.
   "Yeah," Nick replied, but he wasn't himself today. He was sad for some odd reason and Johnny being his friend knew how to cheer him up.
   "You know. I found out who will be speaking at our graduation ceremony.."
   "Who?" The fox asked in the same tone he had had all day.
   "Officer Judy Hopps."
   "Really?!?" The got Nicks attention. He was happy, but not too happy that he made a scene.
   "Yeah. Why you so happy?"
   "I'm not. I'm just happy for her."
   "Bullshit Nick. I've seen you. You can't get that bunny off your mind and I know it. I don't care what you say, your in love with that bunny," Johnny said.
   "Bud, that is something I have been struggling with for a while now. And I think I am in love with her, but she doesn't feel the same. Why would she? Her parents don't like foxes. She only sees me as a friend. I don't even know if she's ready for a relationship."
   Johnny looked at Nick with seriousness and finally said,"Dude, those are excuses not reasons."
   "What's the difference?"
   "Reasons are why you can't go with her. Excuses are the pussies way of getting out of it." Johnny responded.
   "Then what do you think I should do?"
   "Hell, I don't know. I ain't a love expert. You figure it out. Maybe then you think of something else that matters. Like what your going to do when we get out of here."
   "Go to the graduation, and most likely Carrots will make me celebrate with her."
   "'Carrots'? Aww, y'all already have cute pet names for each other."
   This earned Johnny a book to the face by Nick. And it also shit him up.
   Nick finished eating, picked up his things, and went to the training deck.
###
*With Judy*
   The rabbit walked into the ZPD early that morning. She had a case to get started on, given to her by Bogo.
   A truck had been stolen from an older vixen and Judy was trying to find it. Typing away at her computer, she was so into the case she didn't notice a buffalo behind her. Until she heard him knock on her cubical.
   "Yessir?"
   "Hopps I would like a word with you."
   "What about?"
   "Just get into my office," Bogo said agitated.
   Judy then jumped down and walked to Bogos office where he followed her.
   "Hopps, I would like for you to speak at the upcoming ZPD graduation ceremony. Would you accept?"
   "Why me sir?"
   "Because a lot of mammals look up to you Hopps. You showed them that it doesn't matter your size, you can still do anything. You where the smallest officer we ever had and you cracked the biggest case in Zootopia. That's why many mammals want to see you give the speech. To show our new recruits some motivation."
   "Yessir, I'll do it."
   "Good. Now get back to work. I want to see a blue truck here ASAP Hopps."
   "Yessir!," Judy yelled before running out of Bogos office to get back to the case, but the bunny was happy. She would be the speaker at Nicks graduation. She wanted to tell him right then, but decided to keep it as a surprise.
###
   The rest of the month for the fox and rabbit went smoothly. Judy was still searching till the end of the month. She finally found it when a lead came in from Finnick about seeing the truck in front of his van.
   Nick did great with his training. He came in at top of his class, just like Judy did. This was the biggest accomplishment of the foxes life, and he was really happy. He felt as though his life was turning around in the best way possible.
   Nick also couldn't wait for the ceremony that would be taking place in 24 hours.

AN-So yeah. The last month in the academy. It's about time.
   So this was a pretty short chapter. One of my shortest chapters. Next chapter will have some fluff.
Till Next Time...