Back to Bunny-Burrow

AN-Hey guys. So this is the newest chapter. It starts off a little bumpy but gradually gets more understandable. Ok that's a lie. Someone today will get pissed off. Will it be you?
Enjoy.

   The news of Judy's pregnancy was already spread to a few mammals. However, no one cares to ask. Many only judged the two engaged mammals but there were a few who didn't care. And a couple of mammals would stand behind them.
   But no matter what happened between the two, they stood together and now they were even closer. As the couple lays down at night Nick Wilde will bring the bunny into his arms and kiss the top of her head. There was no doubt that he loved her and he was never going to let her go.
###
   "So, were going to Bunny-Burrow to tell your parents about the double news?" Nick asked.
   "Well we aren't going to work anytime soon so I figured we could stay the week there. Maybe it will get you more used to taking care of Bunny kits," the adorable bunny winked to her partner.
   "Well then how are you supposed to get more used to taking care of a fox kit?"
   "I'm already doing that," Judy said with a grin.
   "Ouch!" Nick groaned bending down.
   "What?!?" Judy asked worried.
   "Too much Savage in one body," the fox said getting up.
   "Oh my God. Just get packed you dumb fox. We are leaving in 3 hours."
   "Wow. Talk about a warning."
   What was given 3 hours to do only took the bunny and fox 30 minutes to do. They were already packed and ready to go. Nick helped Judy with her stuff due to her 'condition'. However, Judy kept arguing that she was fine. Nick didn't listen.
   The car was packed for their week long trip and the couple was off.
   "So Nick.."
   "Yeah, Carrots?"
   "I was thinking. When is our wedding going to be?"
   Nick had to admit that he hadn't thought about it.
   "How about Next month. I already know the perfect place," the fox answered.
   "And where would that be?"
   "Your parents house."
   "What? They wouldn't agree to that."
   "Of course they will," the fox laughed at his bunnies reaction,"Its their daughter wedding. Of course they'll let us use their land."
   "Are you sure?"
   "Hey. As long as I have you as the bride our wedding can be anywhere."
   Judy had thought about what Nick had Judy said. And a lightbulb went bright.
   "I have a better idea. I think that our wedding should take place at the most memorable time of our relationship."
   "The barn. Where we confessed how we felt," Nick said.
   "Actually. I was th king more of the place where we fell in love," Judy suggested.
   "The bridge?"
   "Yeah. That's where you said you fell in love with me and it was the place were we apologized to eachother."
   The more the fox thought about the more he loved the idea.
   "Ok Carrots. Count me in on this."
   "You already are dumb fox," Judy laughed.
###
   "Mom. Dad. Judy and Nick are here!" Amber yelled from the front door when she saw Nicks car pull into the driveway.
   "Hey Amber," Nick had yelled as he got out of the car.
   "What up Fox!"
   "Amber! Watch what you say."
   "It's ok Bonnie. She's just kidding."
   "Whatever you say. I just uneasy once in a while. How are you doing Nicholas?" Bonnie Hopps asked the fox as he and Judy got out of he car.
   "We are doing great mom," Judy answered for Nick.
   "Ok sis. You changed my plans of going to Zootopia because you had important news. Spill it. And it better be good," Amber said as she gave her sister a hug.
   "Trust me when I say it is," Nick assured the bunny.
   "Ok then. Come on in. Who would you like to speak to," Mr. Hopps asked the couple.
   "Judy you, mom, Amber, and Kyle if that alright," Judy replied to her father.
   When everyone was sitting in the main living room Judy decided it was time to get the easier news out of the way.
   "So mom. Dad. Me and Nick are um..getting married," Judy smiled causing her parents to look at their daughter. Then to the fox.
   Everything was quiet and the rabbit/fox couple was about to panic until Stu jumped up,"I WIN! Ha. I knew it. That will be $50 from you Amber." 
   "What the hell dad?!?" Judy said in disbelief.
   "What. I just earned $50. Hell, you should have heard Ambers bet. She said you were going to come down here pregnant," Stu laughed. Then everyone saw Judy's face go blank and Nick smirked.
   "Ha! Well dad. I believe the will be $50 from you," Amber said laughing.
   Stu gave the money back looking at his daughter and soon to be husband.
   Bonnie was he first to speak,"Oh sweety in so proud of both of you."
   "We are too," Amber Kyle and Stu said.
   "Thanks guys." Nick and Judy said in unison.
   "You were right sis. This was worth not going to Zootopia. Although it would have been nice to see Finnick," Amber said hugging her sister.
   "Funny you should say that. Turns out Finnick will be here tomorrow to check on the second shop," Nick said with a smile.
   "Well guys. When is the wedding," Kyle asked his sister and brother in law.
   "Next month and it will be taking place in Zootopia."
   "Where in Zootopia?" Stu asked.
   That caused Judy to look at nick giggling.
   "Under a bridge," Judy answered.
   The two guessed that the family thought they were joking because everyone else started laughing too.
   "Well I think we are going to put our stuff in the guest room. We'll be right back," Judy said as she took her fox upstairs.
   Everyone in the Hopps family looked at the couple as they walked away and Stu felt himself starting to cry.
###
   "Well, they took that well," Nick said as the couple unpacked,"Especially the part of us having a wedding under a bridge."
   "I bet hey thought we were joking," Judy giggled.
   "Perhaps that is true."
   The two laughed for a minute and somehow ended up looking into each others eyes. They leaned closer slowly as the laughter died down.
   "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" Nick asked the love of his life.
   "No I don't. But the way you talk about me makes me feel extraordinary."
   "No even extraordinary is a word worth your beauty."
   "I love you so much," Judy said as she through herself with Nick kissing him passionately. 
   The fox accepted the kiss and started to take off her shirt until-
   "Judy!" Amber yelled knocking on the door.
   "What do you want?!?"
   "I need a ride to the shop. Kyle left without me!"
   "One second!"
   "Really. It only takes that fox a second?" Amber asked laughing.
   Judy just shook her head and stood up.
   "Is it alright to use your car Nick?"
   "Of course Baby. My car is your car as long as your body is my body," Nick said seductively.
   "Come on Wilde. I'm trying to go. Quit being a fuckboy!"
   "You might as well go Judy. Maybe your sister will get the crab out of her ass if she got some dick," Nick said loud enough for Amber to hear.
   Judy laughed as she walked out the door.
   "It's about time," Amber said when Judy got in the car.
   "Whatever," Judy responded as she backed up the car, but when she went to go forward she screamed as she saw a fox jump onto the hood.
   "What the fuck Nick?!?"
   "You forgot something important," Nick groaned getting up.
   "Was this something worth risking your life?!"
   "It was. 100%."
   "Then what the hell was it foxtrot?"
   Nick then planted a kiss on Judy's lips and said,"My goodbye kiss."
   The couple laughed again as Judy got back in the car.
   "I love you Nick."
   "I love you too Carrots."
###
   Judy walked out the garage shop after dropping off her sister and was ready to just get to her parents house and spend time with Nick.
   But when she got to the car she was stopped by a sheep.
   "Excuse me. Are you Judy Hopps?"
   "Yessir. Why?"
   "Get her!"
   Suddenly a few more mammals came and grabbed the bunny throwing her into the back of a van.
   Finnick saw the mammals grab Judy and ran outside to try and help.
   "Let her the fuck go!" The small fox yelled running to a wolf who was pushing the bunny.
   The wolf took one punch to the fox and Finnick was on the ground. Blood was coming out of his jaw. The wolf had a pair of brass knuckles.
   "Come on. Let's go!" The sheep yelled again, and the mammals drove off.  
   Amber heard the commotion and ran outside to see Finnick on the ground.  
   "Oh my god. Finnick are you ok?"
   "Call Nick. They got Judy."
###
   "Now you see Nick. Once in a while we are forced to sell half of our crop to the city so we make sure that we do our best. No laziness. No days off. We gotta work hard to make our crops as good S we can get them."
   "Wow. I never thought that you had to work so hard. I've never really been near farm life and I always thought that you guys just pay others to do it," Nick said.  
   "Well. Some of the older farmers do but most like to do it themselves."
   "Hey, maybe one day I'll get the hang of it."
   "Your already good at this, Nick."
   Just then Nick heard a radio go off in his car calling for him.
   "Officer Wilde. Nick. Pick up the radio."  
   Nick and Stu looked at eachother and ran for the car.
   The fox picked up the radio,"This is Wilde. What is it Clawhouser?"
   "Oh, Nick. I'm so glad that you brought your radio. Look you need to get down to the BBPD ASAP. Bogo is already waiting for you."
   "Woah. Hold it Benny. What's this about?"
   "It would be better if you asked him Nick. But I really hate to tell you..it ain't good. You need to get uniformed and drive to the BBPD."
   "Alright, Ben."
   Nick then put down the radio and ran to the house. As Nick was going upstairs he heard the phone in the Hopps house ring.
   Bonnie answered it,"Hello...this is she..what?why?...ok we'll be right there."
   The bunny hung up the phone. Stu. I just got a call. We gotta get to the police station.
   When Nick heard that his heart stopped. Nick was called while on Vacation. The BBPD just called Bonnie and Stu. It had to Judy.
   Then Nicks phone rang. It was Finnick. 
   "Finnick! Tell me Judy's ok!"
   There was silence then Finnicks voice came,"Nick, Judy was just kidnapped."
   Every beating object in the foxes body broke at one time.

AN-Dun Dun Dunn.  Yeah so that's the end of the chapter. I tried hard with it. I wanted to add something that might grab your attention. And BAM this chapter is born.
Till Next Time...