The Police Acadamy|Month One

AN-So this is Nicks first month in the police academy. There will be a few laughs. And maybe a little fluff. I SAID MAYBE!
Enjoy.

   Nick Wilde had finally made it to the police academy and first followed the instructor to the room he would be staying in for the next four months. He was definatly not looking forward to this mainly because the nervousness he just got rid of came back.
   The fox finally made it to the room he was now going to sleep in. Nick wouldn't say that it was the worst place ever but.....
   The walls were clean enough. But brown of all the colors. And they didn't have beds. They had cots. There was a small desk that looked older than the hills, a dresser that was missing the bottom drawer, and an office chair that squeaked loudly. It was like a homeless shelter.
   But Nick didn't care. In all honesty he liked the room. It would give him something to do in his free time. He could sit on the cot asking who the hell stole a dresser drawer.
   Then Nick met his new roommate. He was a dark colored wolf named, Johnny. The two had started talking when Johnny walked into the room and the first thing he said was,"Who the hell stole your dresser drawer?"
###
   Nick and Johnny became good friends at the academy. They didn't know much about each other yet, but didn't try to push in it either.
   The training was hard work and Nick thought he was going to die by the end of the week. He would talk to Judy every night and Johnny would listen to Nick talk to the bunny. Nick thought it was weird and Johnny apologized.
   But about two weeks after Nick went to the academy the fox was doing great. He was studying for the tests and working on his muscle.
   One night Nick was reading by his desk and looked at the picture Judy had given him. He saw how happy the two where that day.
   "So, who's that?" Johnny asked looking at the same picture on Nicks desk.
   "That is my best friend, Judy," Nick replied.
   "Well you two really look like a great team."
   "Thanks."
   "So why are you doing this? Joining the ZPD I mean," Johnny asked.
   "It's because of that cute little bunny."
   "Really?"
   "Yeah. You see I used to be a con-mammal. I would hustle animals all through town. One day I hustled Officer Hopps to buy me a jumbo-pop. She found out it was a hustle and blackmailed me into helping her on a case. We've been best friends ever sense. She believed I could be more than an untrustworthy fox. So I took this as a chance to do just that. And here I am."
   "Wow. That is quite a story, bud."
   "Yeah."
   "Well I'm gonna hit the hey. Goodnight Nick."
   "Good night, Johnny."
   After Nick was sure the wolf had fallen asleep he got out his phone and called Judy.
   It rang for a Wilde and Judy's voice finally came through.
   "Hello?"
   "It's me Carrots!"
   "Nick!! How are you?!? How's the academy treating you?!? What's going on?!?"
   "Woah woah! Slow down Carrots. You gotta breathe."
   "I'm sorry Nick. I'm just so happy to hear your voice."
   "Is that right Officer fluff?"
   "I didn't mean it like that Nick. I meant that it's..different without you."
   "I know Carrots. So I got more training tomorrow and a test Friday."
   "Wow. Are you doin good?"
   "I'm trying. How's everything with you?"
   "Well Bogo has me working a case, and I saw Fru-Fru today."
   "Really? How's little Judy?"
   "She doing great?"
   "Well that's just great. I bet Mr. Big has that child spoiled already."
   "Wouldn't doubt it."
   "So I got my own case in here."
   "Really. What is it?"
   "I'm trying to figure out who stole the bottom drawer of my dresser."
   The two laughed loudly, causing Johnny to throw a pillow at Nick saying,"Talk to your girlfriend somewhere else, man."
    "Who was that?"
    "My roommate, Johnny."
   "Really?"
   "Yeah me and him have become good friends."
   "Well, at least your making friends now."
   "I must say Carrots that that hurt."
   "Sue me."
   "I just might. But on a later date. I gotta get some sleep Carrots. Goodnight."
   "Goodnight Nick. And good luck"
   The two hung up and Nick layed down on his bed falling asleep quickly.
###
   The next morning was really hard. It was raining and the instructor had the mammals doing an obstacle course. During this, Nick got stuck in the mud so bad he couldn't move at all.
   Finally the instructor yelled,"YOU'RE DEAD!" As Johnny helped Nick out of the mud.
   There next assignment was to make it up a large block of ice. Judy had told him about her experience with the large block of ice, but Nick couldn't use Judy's tactic because he wasn't a bunny. He was a fox. So when the fox tried to get up the wall he quickly fell into the icy cold water.
   "YOU'RE DEAD!!" The instructor yelled.
   Nick was about tired of this and when he say was over Nick went into his room and threw his shirt into the hamper in the bathroom.
   "Why the hell am I torturing myself? God, I wish I could just figure it the hell out!" Nick yelled out loud getting Johnny's attention.
   "I believe the answer has been with you from day one," Johnny said pointing at the picture on the desk and where it said,'You can do it, Nick. Just don't let them see that they get to you. -Carrots.'
   "I'm not sure if you want to admit this or not Nick, but I think you really like this bunny..more than a friend."
   "And how do you know?"
   "Because of the way you talk about her. Because of how you two talk on the phone. Because you always have your eyes on that picture. Dude I might not be smart, but I sure as hell ain't dumb."
   Nick didn't want to talk about this and just went to bed right then. He thought about Judy and what she would do in this situation. Then it hot the fox. He couldn't give up now. He couldn't give up ever. He said from day one that he was doing this for Judy and it's staying that way. Even if it kills him.
###
   The fox had improved greatly. He past the first text and could work the obstacles. But there where still three months left to go and the fox still wasn't sure he could do it.
    But Judy believed in him. That's all that mattered. 

AU-So yeah. That's my newest chapter. What did you think. Was it ok. I hope so cause there's three more chapters of this left.
I thought that the part with the dresser drawer was great. I think the reason the beginning of this chapter was like that was because I decided to write this after watching a Shane Dawson video.
Till Next Time...