Going home

AN-Not really much to say.
Enjoy.

Judy was out of the hospital later the next day after just giving birth to the kits. Nick was scared that Judy was going to hurt herself when she refused a wheelchair.
   "I thought you said that bunny's were always emotional."
   "Carrots, I don't want you getting hurt."
   "Just chill fox."
   Nick did so as he helped Judy and the kits in the car. As Nick left to get the surprise he had for Judy he decided to stop and get two car seats for the kits. 
   Before starting the car Nick looked in the rear view mirror at the sleeping kits and smiled. He couldn't possibly be happier.
   Finally he started the car pulled out of the lot. Judy was doing her usual thing, of which was playing with the radio looking for the perfect song.
   Then the bunny noticed that Nick passed their apartment. 
   "Uhh, Nick. You missed our stop."
   "No I didn't, Carrots."
   Nick then turned onto a neighborhood and into the driveway of a house. It was a one story brick house. Judy saw it and thought it looked amazing.  
   "Carrots, this is our new house."
   Judy couldn't believe. He got a house.
   "I love you."
   "I know." Nick responded. 
   Judy could only smile as the two went into the house and saw that there was already furniture in it.
   "How did you got all of this stuff?"
   "Finnick owed me some favors."
   "Did he owe you favors pr did you hustle him into it?"
   "Hey. Once a hustler always a hustler."
   "Did they put the bed in?"
   "Yeah."
   "Well. Why don't we go ahead and try it out," Judy suggested putting the babies in a crib that sat in the living room.
   Nick felt his heart accelerating as he followed. This time they used protection however. They don't need any surprises right yet.

AN-yeah. It's a little short.
(That's what she said)
   Anyway I hope y'all enjoyed it. The next chapter will be posted really soon. Mainly because I already wrote it. So just give me one second.