Planning a wedding|Part one

AN-Newest chapter.
Enjoy.

   "Nick?" Judy Hopps called to the fox laying beside her in the hospital bed.
   "Yeah Carrots," the fox responded turning around to face her.
   "Are we still getting married this month?" Judy asked her eyes full of hope.
   "Do you feel up to it?"
   Judy just nodded her head with a small smile.
   Nick kissed the bunny on the forehead and said,"Absolutely."
   Nick and Judy coupled together for a long time till Nick looked at the time on his phone. It was 7:00 am.
   "So. We are leaving today," Nick whispered in Judy's ear.
   "Yeah. I'm glad to finally get out."
   The fox and Bunny were cuddling and talking among each other. Then the door opened and a doctor came in.
   "Hello. I would like to speak to the both of you."
   Nick and Judy looked to each other confused but said,"Sure. What's up?"
   "I wanted to say that I was sorry. When your boyfriend here came into the hospital I looked at him with judgment because I thought what you two were doing was wrong. I wanted to apologize for those thought. Love is Love, and mammals should accept that. Zootopia is the place where anyone could be anything and I'm not going to change that. I'm really happy for the both of you and most of the population feels that same."
   Nick and Judy were still confused.
   "Why the change of heart?" Nick asked.
   "You mean you haven't heard the speech from gazelle about you two?"
   Nick and Judy both shook their heads and the doctor said,"Well you may want to look it up," the doctor then winked and walked out the door. 
   Nick took out his phone as soon as the doctor was gone and looked up the video and saw gazelle at one of her concerts on stage and she started to speak about interspecies relationships.
   "Ok, everyone. Thank you for coming here to enjoy the music but I would like to say a quick something. As many of you know, recently, Judy Hopps was kidnapped and injured by a mammal. The reason for this attack was because the couple was an interspecies couple. The reason I am saying this is because I think it's plain ignorant.
   The concept of love is not what others think. It's what the couple who is in love think. There are many of you all here tonight who is thinking of these two and you are judging them right here. But I have a question. How would you feel if someone was hating on you because of who you were dating. Same species or not.
   Love is Love and we should not think of this couple any different because they are in love. As you know the two are cops, and I know that even if your are to spit in their face and call them a terrible name they would still help you.
   Now I for one am going to stand behind what the media has been calling 'WildeHopps', and if you are a good mammal, you will stand behind them too. Now who is going let a small difference get in the way of love?"
   No one said anything they were all just standing. Then Gazelle continued,"And who is going to let the heart of Zootopia live where anyone can be anything? Who is going to stand behind love no matter the situation?"
   And everyone in the concert cheered. Nick and Judy couldn't believe it. Gazelle was behind them and she help other mammals understand that they loved eachother.
   "You ok Carrots?" Nick asked when he saw Judy with tears in her eyes.
   "It's just amazing that they are behind us now."
   "Yeah. Maybe now I can walking with you without the fear of being shanked," Nick laughed, and Judy laughed too.
   "I love you so much," Nick said looking into the bunnies eyes.
   "I love you to, Foxy," the bunny responded with a wink.
###
   "Ok Ms. Hopps. You are allowed to leave now. I would advise that you take it easy. With both your pregnancy and the accident you cannot be feeling at your best. Your man should be able to help you," the doctor said with a wink causing Nick and Judy to blush.
   "Thank you doctor. I'll keep her off her feet."
   "I trust you will Mr. Wilde," the doctor finished saying. He then turned and walked off.
   "So. You ready to go home, Carrots?"
   "Yes. Yes I am."
###
   Because Nick and Judy both could not go to work the two had to think of something to make money. Judy was on leave so she got some money but it wasn't enough. So as a last resort Nick called up Finnick to help them.
   Sense Finnick had two businesses he had no problem making money so Nick would do a little work for Finnick to make some cash.
   Nick and Finnick were best friends so Finnick would give Nick a little extra money here and there for Judy.
   One of these day Nick was helping in the shop change a tire on a truck when Finnick walked up to him.
   "Hey Nick. So how is that bunny of yours?"
   "She fine. A little pain, morning sickness, and strange cravings. But other than that it's all good. Why?"
   "Well I was wondering if the two of you were still gonna get married later this month.
   Nicks eyes widened. He had not even thought about it.
   "Yes we are but I haven't had time to take care of things," Nick then let a sly grin go to Finnick.
   "Think you can make a few calls for me. And I may need your help too."
   "Sure thing Wilde. Who do I need to call?"
   Nick gave Finnick the list of numbers then went out to fetch Judy. If they were going to go through with this they were going to do it right.
###
   "Carrots. How are you feeling?" Nick asked when he walked into the apartment he and the bunny shared.
   "I'm fine Nick. What brings you back so early?"
   "Well I need you to get in the car. You forgot, our wedding is on Saturday. We have five days to get ready," Nick said with a wink.
   "Where are we going Nick?"
   "We are going to get our rings, then we are going to plan the decorations today," Nick responded.
   "Then what are we doing here?"
   The couple then left the apartment and drove to the best jewelry store.
   "Ah. If it isn't the most famous couple in Zootopia. How may I help you?"
   "We are here to pick out rings for our wedding. You got any ideas?"
   "Well. Let us start with the selection of diamonds and metals we have...."
   The ring selection took about an hour to do. The jeweler was a little slow and it was hard to find a ring as beautiful as Judy.
    However, nonetheless, they found the perfect pair of wedding rings and were now driving toward the scene where they were going to be wed. 
   Nick parked the car and Judy saw a few mammals they both remembered.
   Their was Mr. Otterton, who Judy guessed was for the flower decor.
   Fru-Fru and Mr. Big, who was there for ideas.
   Nick mom was there for other decor, of which is most likely why there was another polar bear to do heavy lifting.
   "Carrots, I present to you our wedding planners," Nick said proudly to his future wife.
   "Thank you all for this. It is really important to us," Judy said with a huge smile.
   "No need for thanks, Judy. We are happy to help the both of you," Ms. Wilde said.
   Everyone else agreed then asked the couple what they wanted done with the place to make it perfect for them.
   The rest of the day was spent with all the mammals working together to get the scene planned out. It was sundown when everyone decided it was time to call it a day.
###
   The fox and bunny was laying in their bed together looking into each others eyes.
   "Today was a little hectic," Judy giggled.
   "Of it's too much for you Carrots I can take care of the rest of it," Nick suggested trying to be helpful.
   "No Nick. I want to do this with you. It's our wedding and it has to be special."
   "Have I told you how much I loved you?"
   "Now in the last ten minutes," Judy smiled toward the love of her life.
   "Then allow me to make up for every minute I didn't tell you...I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."
   Judy couldn't speak through the smile and the blush. She was truly blessed to have a mammal is amazing as Nick. Judy couldn't take it anymore and kissed the fox on the lips and the two got into an intimate make out session that lasted a whole two minutes. It was cut off when Judy yawned.
   "You tired Carrots?" Nick chuckled.
   Judy just nodded her head and soon she was asleep.
   Nick took her into his arms and kissed the top of her head saying,"I love you..Mrs. Wilde. 

AN-Alright. This was the newest chapter. A little shorter than my previous ones. I hope you guys enjoyed this. I enjoyed it. Not sure when the next update will be cause i am kind of running out of ideas. If y'all think of any just tell me in the comments.
Till Next Time...