A new case

AN-Hey y'all. Sorry for not updating in a while. Been busy with a lot of things.
Anyway here's the newest chapter.
Enjoy.

   The couple woke up that morning in each other's arms. They were still at Judy's apartment and looked at the clock to see it was 5:00. The two would have to be at work by six so Nick got up so he could get his apartment to get ready.
   Judy was right behind him after she got ready and the two drove to his place.
   "So are we going to tell Bogo?" Nick asked.
   "I don't know. I don't think it's his business but if he was to find out himself it may be worse."
   "Well he can't fire us for being in a relationship," Nick said.
   "No he can't. But he can split us up."
   The thought of the happening made Nicks heart stop.
   "I think after Clawhouser finds out the chief will know in 30 seconds," Nick laughed.
   "Don't forget who has to tell him," Judy grinned. Nick then remembered the rock paper sissors game.
   "Dang it."
###
   "Hey guys. How was your weekend," Clawhouser asked the two as the walked through the doors.
   "It's was amazing," Nick winked to the cheetah,"In fact I got a date this weekend. I'm taking the cutest little bunny to one of my favorite places."
   It took the fat cheetah a second but he finally understood.
   "OMG. YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY-"
   "Yes Ben. We are," Nick said reassuringly.
   "I'm so happy for you two," Clawhouser said. They both saw the legit happiness in the cheetahs voice.
   "Thanks," Nick said when he noticed the cheetah wasn't freaking out the way they thought he would. Then it made sense when they turned around and saw the chief.
   "Did they say Benjamin?" The Chief asked.
   "Yessir chief," Clawhouser said looking down.
   "Then you know what this means."
   Nick and Judy got me out about 'what this means'. Was he going to split them up?
   Then they saw the cheetah grab for the mic and his voice went all throughout the ZPD and said,"Chief Bogo won the WildeHopss pool."
   Nick and Judy mouths gapped open as many of the officers groaned.
   "What?!?" Nick said.
   "You two just made me $300 richer," the chief said with a grin.
   The couple was still confused. Then the chief got serious again and said,"I'll have you know hay I'm not going to split you up. Mostly because I know you two can't function if your not together. So what I'm going to do is warn you that if y'all cannot keep it professional at work I will not allow this and I WILL split you up. Is that clear?"
   The couple then saluted yelling,"Yessir?"
   "Then I expect to see you in the bull room in 10 minutes."
   The buffalo then walked away. Judy and Nick were still surprised that the whole ZPD was betting on them. Their gaze turned to Clawhouser.
   "I'm screwed," The cheetah thought.
###
   "Alright. We have a very important case to get to,"The chief yelled in the room,"There has been information given to us that there will be an attack in city hall. It is our job to stop this attack."
   Judy was the first to ask questions,"Who gave us this tip?"
   "I was anonymous Hopps."
   Nick asked the next question,"Do we know who the attacker will be?"
   "No, but our caller said it was someone who knew Bellwether."
   Nick and Judy looked at eachother and both where thinking the same thing. Last there was a case concerning bellwether the whole city was almost ruined. If this were to happen again it could end Zootopia.
   "Alright so I want you all to help with this case. Hopps Wilde. I want to both of you to get any information you can get. And everyone please keep this under the radar."
   The chief then dismissed everyone and the couple got to work.
   "Alright Nick. What are you thinking?" Judy asked her partner.
   "I think we should pay Bellwether a visit."
###
   The little lamb on the other side of the prison glass stared at he two cops with a blank face. But she ended up grabbing the phone on the wall and spoke to he cops.
   "What do you want?"
   "What do you know about an attack on city hall?" Nick asked.
   "Oh. I see the fox became a cop. Must be nice huh? Being on the right side of the law. You know I often wonder how many keep you serious. I mean after all who in their right mind is going to trust a predictor?" Bellwether commented.
   Nick took a moment to calm down 'don't let them see they get to you'
   "Look here Bellwether. This can go really good for you. Or really bad. Because if you don't give us the answers we want we will make sure you rot in here," Judy threatened.
   "I don't know anything."
   "Fine. We will be back bellwether."
   The two then walked out he doors.
   "She was lying."
   "You just now getting this," Nick said chuckling.
   "Oh please. Alright so I think I know where our next stop is."
   "And where would that be?"
   "The Duke."
   The fox and rabbit drove through an ally where they found the weasel trying to sell DVDs.
   "Ah. If it isn't the cute bunny and the hustling fox. What do you two want from me?"
   "We want to ask if you knew anything about bellwether." Nick said.
   "Well she's in prison Dumbass."
  The two saw they were getting no where with this guy and decided to leave. But as they were going Duke weaselton called out to them.
   "What is it Duke?"
   "Ok look. I didn't want to tell you this because they threatened my life, but if I don't tell you I'll die anyway so what the fuck. Look, an old swine told me about the info about the attack at city hall but you don't know what's really up."
   "What's going on weaselton?" 
   "I can't tell you. What I can tell you is that if these guys aren't stopped we are all royally fucked."
   "What else do you know?" Nick asked the weasel.
   "Me? Nothing. But there is someone who does know."
   "Who is it?"
   "When I tell you I want you to keep my name out of your mouth. I am nothing more than an informant and I'm only saying this because this will fuck me up too."
   "Ok weasel. Who?"
   "It's a goat. His name is Greg Bellwether."
   "Bellwether?"
   "It's Dawn's brother. They want to distort the city of Zootopia, by eliminating all the predators."
   "So we find Greg, we stop their plan."
   "I guess that's it Carrots." Nick said.
   "Thank you Duke. You've been a big help."
   The couple got in their car and asked Clawhouser to get the file of Greg Bellwether ready for them.
   "Of course Hopps. I'm getting that now."
   Pulling into the ZPD, Nick and Judy looked to each other. Both were tired and was nowhere on the case. But that wasn't the only troubling thing going on. Ever sense the Duke mentioned that Dawn and Greg Bellwether wanted to eliminate all predators Nick kind of shut down. As if he was lost in thought.
   "You ok, Slick?"
   "Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just worried."
   "What are you worried about?"
   "You."
   "Me?"
   "Yeah, Carrots. The last time we were up against Bellwether she tried to make me-" Nick then cut himself off before finishing.
   "I understand Nick. But we got through it."
   "Barely. Had it not been for your quick thinking I would've probably killed you, and if I did that I could never live with myself."
   "Trust me Nick. I know you would never hurt me," Judy said. The two hen got into a hug and exited the car to read those files.
###
   Reading the file on Greg Bellwether wasn't much help. All they could find was his family and records. But his records were clean.
   Then something on the file caught Nicks eye," Carrots!"
   "Yeah Nick?"
   "Look. Greg and Dawn Bellwether's dad was Chris Bellwether. And he was murdered."
   "What happened to him?"
   "He was killed in an ally about ten years ago."
   "Why?"
   "We was a leader in a...predator hating group known as the Predsuckers."
   "I heard of them," Judy said.
   "Well it said that Chris was attacked by a group predators that Chris and his gang had terrorized."
   "Well that explains Bellwethers hatred toward foxes. She wants revenge for her father. But that tells us nothing about the attack."
   "You know what Carrots I was thinking the same thing and I had a feeling."
   "Uh-oh," Judy said.
   "Look, if this Greg guy was going to attack the city hall don't you think he would make it a little more discrete. I mean somehow someone had to find out and bellwether was never about loose ends."
   "What do you think Slick?"
   "I think that it was Greg Bellwether who called the ZPD."
   "But Nick he is the one planning the attack. Why would tell on himself?"
   "Because he wants the entire ZPD to think he is attacking the City hall. That way, everyone's attention is on the city hall and they are not expecting the real attack to occur in a different area."
    "Like where, Slick?"
    Nick thought for a second. Who would Bellwether want revenge on more than anyone. The person who fouled her plan in her first attempt. And the chief would have them working on the case while the event took place.
   "They're going to attack the ZPD."
   "What?!?"
   "Carrots. Think about it. The one Bellwether wants more than anything is revenge on you. And if she were to distort the ZPD there would be no one to stop her plan." Nick explained.
   "Ok Nick. We gotta tell Bogo!" Judy leaped up and saw a goat with a gun in front of them.
   "Going so soon. The fun hasn't started yet though."
   "Greg?!?"
   "Ding Ding!"
   "How did you get in here?" Nick asked
   "It was really simple. You see on late nights like this there is really no one inside the ZPD except for the guard. And the fat cheetah didn't take much to handle," Greg grinned to the two.
   "You didn't hurt him did you?" Judy asked panicked.
   "Not Much. But he will wake up with a headache."
   "You know damn well that someone's is going to see Clawhouser unconscious and call Bogo."
   "What a sly Bunny you are. Maybe I should take care of that."
   The goat then took out his phone and dialed 911.
   "This is the ZPD. How may I help you."  
   "Yes ma'am. I was taking a stroll and I thought I saw a suspicious guy carrying TNT boxes behind city hall."
   "Sir what is your name?"
   Great then hung up the phone. And about three seconds later Nick and Iudys radio went off,"All units to city. We have info that there is a suspicious persons carrying boxes. It could be out attacker."
   "Why would you put bombs in the ZPD when all the cops are at city hall?"
   "You think I'm that dumb? I put him a everywhere you dumb bunny. And let me tell you something else. The ZPD was the ONLY place I didn't put a bomb."
   "Why?!?"
   "Because. I wanted to kill you two myself for putting my sister in prison. But I think I'll make the fox suffer a little. You know because he's a predator I don't think he deserves a quick death," the goat laughed causing Nick to growl.
   "You won't get away with this you sick fuck."
   "Oh. I already have. Now let me allow you to hear these words again," Greg said as he pointed a gun to Judy,"Bye bye bunny."
   Just as Gregs finger was tightening on the trigger Nick something behind the goat that surprised him. Clawhouser was behind the goat and at the last second the fat cheetah hit the goat with his fist causing a loose bullet to hit the ceiling. This resulted in Clawhouser and Greg getting into a fight. Nick was getting up to help Clawhouser but the a gunshot rang out. Then a scream was heard.
   Clawhouser had been hit. The cheetah layed on the floor with blood pooling out of his chest.
   "Benny!" Judy yelled. And Greg pointed a gun to Judy but Nick was quick to hit out of the way and out of the hands of the goat. Nick and Greg were now fighting it out and Nick told Judy to get the ZPD.
   Just as Judy went for the radio Greg yelled,"WAIT! Your gonna miss the show."
   The goat hen pulled out a button and pointed to the tv that was turned on beside their computer. Judy knew what is was.
   It was the detonator.
   Nick tried to get it from the goat but was too slow Flash the button was mashed and the entire city hall exploded. There where screams heard everywhere and a couple of the officers where injured and even killed. Their bodies on the ground.
   Nick then went back to fighting the goat but this time he was killer mad. Nick and Greg were fighting like savages.
   "I must say fox. I didn't know you could fight so well. You know I thought something like this might happen so I brought you a piece offering."
   Greg then pulled out a flower, a purple flower.
   Nick tried to knock it out of the goats hands but the flower landed in nicks mouth.
  Nick fell to the ground as the flower went down his throat. Nick started growling and Judy ran to his side.
   "Nick. No. Fight it Nick."
   The bunny had flashbacks of when Bellwether shot nick with the night howler serum and they were about to truck her. But this was no truck. Nick was going savage.
   The fox then jumped up from the ground. His eyes were bloodshot and he growled. Nick was hungry for meat.
   Greg was No where to be found. It was as if he had disappeared and the only ones present was Judy and the savage fox.
   "Nick. Don't do this," Nick begged the fox. But the voice landed on depth ears and the savage fox moved closer and closer. His eyes were red. His fur was soaked with sweat. His heart rate was high. Nick was going to get what he wanted. Blood.
   Before Judy could even move Nick bit down on her neck and the scream was real. The blood was real. The pain was real.
###
   "AH!" Judy jumped up from the bed causing Nick to jump up with her at the sudden movement.
   "Carrots?"
  Judy looked at Nick with fear for a second. Then realized what had just happened was a dream.
   "Nick," Judy cried into his arms,"I just had the worst nightmare."
   "It's ok. I'm right here," Nick said holding the bunny tightly.
   "Promise?"
   "Promise."
   "I love you so much Nick. Please don't ever forget that."
   "I won't. Would you mind telling me what had you all shaken up?"
   Judy then went on the tell Nick about her terrible dream. When she finished Nick had a blank face.
   "Trust me Carrots. It was a dream. Not one person could trick this fox like that," Nick joked.
   Finally Judy laughed and it made her feel batter just to chuckle a little.
   "I love you," Judy said hugging the fox again.
   The two went to sleep in each other's arms. Nick swore that night he would never let go of her. She was too precious for him to let go of.
   He was never going to let his bunny get hurt.
   Even if it was only a dream.

AN-This is the biggest pile of shit I had ever written. And in all honesty I don't know where to go from here. If anyone has any ideas please tell them to me I could really use the help.
Till Next Time...