Chapter 1

"Dominic, please let me come?" I whined, ready to tear up like I always do when we get on the subject of him leaving back to Miami to get his things.

Even though he shouldn't even be going either since just four weeks ago he was stabbed and had to have surgery. However, it does make me feel better that Ian and Slade are going too. If Nico goes then I would feel better about him going but he can't since he has class on those days . I don't know why Slade isn't enough, maybe I would be acting the same way even if Nico was going. All I know is these pregnancy hormones are getting the best of me and I can't deal with having him out of my sight for that long.

He sighed, annoyed, as he just kept walking with me trailing behind him out to Kia's car, to place his bag in her trunk with Ian's and Slade's.

"Kalahni, you're pregnant." He stated the obvious, turning to face me after tossing his bag in Kia's trunk. "You're staying here." He demanded.

Ronnie went back home a few days after I got out if the hospital, meanwhile Dom parents knew of what happened, but never showed up. Like usually. We also decided not to even tell them about the baby or the fact that he's leaving home and moving down here with me. It's not like they deserve to know about their grandchild from the son that they pretend doesn't exist.

So, fuck them!

My tears fell like a running sink. "But-"

"No, buts." He cut me off softly, gently grabbing my head in between his strong hands. "Baby, please don't cry. We've talked about this already and you're not going."

I broke down, completely. "I don't want you to go." I sobbed into his chest as he hugged me tightly.

"Babe, nothing is going to happen to me. I promise." He whispered, rubbing comforting circles in my back.

I nodded, silently.

Placing a finger under my chin he brought my eyes up to look in his. "I love you." He smiled, wiping at my tear streaked cheeks. "I love you and our unborn child more than you can imagine, I want you both to be safe. Here."

"Fine." I pouted.

He chuckled. "Stay here and keep both of you safe for me."

"I'm just going to miss you, so much" I whined.

He smiled. "I'm only going to be gone for two days, three at the most."

Just then Slade, Ian, and Kia walked out of the house with a bag packed with snacks and hands full of drinks. "Let's get this show on the road." Slade yelled as they walked past us, getting into the car.

I nodded. "I love you too and hurry back because these pregnancy hormones are going to murder without you."

He rolled his eyes. "Of course." He smiled, pulling me closer so our noses touched. "I gonna miss you too, baby."

I scoffed. "Yeah, right. You're probably happy to have a break from my emotional, crazy, and demanding ass."

"Trust me." He smirked, dragging his hands down, over my bottom so he could cup it, pulling me into him as I let out a low shriek out of surprise. "I'll never be happy having a break from this ass."

I bust out laughing. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He smiled just before closing the distance between our mouths as he forced his tongue past my lips. Responding quick I threw my arms around his neck, bringing him closer. Swiftly, he picked me up, placing me on his hips deepening the kiss even more, which I didn't think was possible.