Chapter 3

Walking down the school halls have been awkward lately, I hear the whispers of gossip about me 'may' being pregnant. It's not like I'm hiding it, but I'm also not going out of my way to put myself on display for everyone. They can find out when I start showing more but I'm not going to go around confirming all suspicions.

No one really knows for sure under all my layers of clothing that keep me warm in this freezing December weather. Its been foggy and raining a lot for the past couple of days so I want to make sure me and the baby stay dry and warm. Also, in a huge milestone, my family has seen snow for the first time last week.

It was only a little but still we experienced it and it was totally awesome.

The word is that it snows more in our part of Minnesota in January, which happens to be the coldest month of the year.

But today's no different as I dragged down the hallway sleepily. Ever since I found out I'm pregnant that's all I ever do, sleep. One time I even did it standing up, but in my defense I was leaning and in the arms of Dominic.

"Hey, Miss Tay." Kade smirked, walking in step with me on my way to the lunch room. "Where's your BD?"

"Hopefully, he's standing in the lunch line buying my lunch." I smiled dreamily, rubbing my hungry belly bump.

As I made this gesture a few students looked my way, whispering to their nearby peers.

"People are really confused, huh?" He chuckled, running a hand through his floppy brown hair, messing it up even more.

I laughed. "Yeah, but it's not like I'm trying to hide it." I would never be ashamed of my baby. Stepping into the lunch room, I spotted my love standing in the lunch line holding a tray with two of everything on it. His black fitted jeans hugged his body just right as did his red hoodie and leather jacket. Standing next to him is Chad from our Spanish class, they were laughing about something. "Bless his heart." I sighed in love as Kade snorted.

Kade and Dom still really don't get on along well, mostly it's Kade's side but of course Dom still has his issues. Though it's not like Dom is in the wrong Kade started it when began flirting with me knowing I had a boyfriend.

As Kade and I approached them, they spotted us.

"Hey, Kalahni." Chad smiled, putting his bright whites on display as he waved my way. "Sup, Kade." He nodded once to him.

"Hi, Chad." I smiled back, as I wrapped my arms around Dom's waist, he beamed down at me.

"Hey, baby."

His breathtaking smile had my heart skipping a beat. "Hey handsome." I smiled up at him then burying my face in his chest, inhaling his scent.

Kade and Chad fell into a conversation.

"Sleepy?" He asked me, whispering in my ear while I nodded into his chest as he just chuckled.

It's almost crazy how he can just know what's up with me without asking a damn thing.

"You smell good." I smiled into his chest.

"I feel good too." I could just hear the smirk in his voice. "If you know what I mean."

I bit my bottom lip to keep an excited moan from escaping past my lips as my hands softly snaked under his jacket, running my fingers over his skin covering his lower back.

The lunch line moved up pretty quickly and by that time the rest of our group had showed up at the table after getting their lunch.

Walking to our table hand in hand with Dom, Chad and Kade in tow we all sat as I looked around the table for my girl Ryder. "Kia, where's Ryder?"