〰2〰

Aaron looked back at Aphmau, who was looking at him with slight fear in her eyes.

"How did you know?" Aaron said as his eyes started to glow, Aphmau started to back away and didn't answer him. But he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him which made Aphmau shiver, he's The Ultima Werewolf and he can turn her to a human after all.

"How. Did. You. KNOW!?" Aaron yelled at her and Aphmau started to cry.

"I-I-I" then Aphmau bursted out crying. "I'm sorry but I heard Ein talking about and he was planning to kill you so I used my magic on him that made him forget about The Ultima Werewolf." Aphmau said while freaking out and crying.

Aphmau thought that this is the end of her life or her life as a werewolf but Aaron pulled her into a hug and brush her hair lightly. "Shh, shh. I'm sorry for yelling at you." Aaron cooed, stroking Aphmau's hair gently.

Aaron pulled away but his right hand was still in Aphmau's hair and his left hand is on her shoulder. "Thanks for saving me."

"C-can I go back home?" Aphmau said and Aaron stood up and walked up to a wall and leaned on it with his hands in his pockets and his head is dangling.

He looked up at Aphmau with a smirk. "No." He said flatly.

Aphmau became furious, she got up and walked towards Aaron and stood still. "I HAVE A MOTHER THAT'S WORRIED ABOUT ME AND I-----" Aphmau got interrupted by Aaron pinning her to the wall and putting his left hand on her left side and his right hand is on her mouth. His eyes started to glow red.

Aaron moved his head to Aphmau's right ear, "You're staying here because I'm protecting you from Ein. And if you want you're family then I'll bring them here. You. Are. Not. Leaving. The. Territory." Aaron whispered into Aphmau's ear and looked at her again.

Aphmau looked at Aaron in terror, "You know that I'm Lady Irene right and I can-" Aaron interrupted Aphmau by placing his right hand on Aphmau (again).

"And you know that I can turn you to a human right? But I'm not that evil to do that to you." Aaron said and he removed his hand away from Aphmau's mouth and placed it on Aphmau's right side.

"I-I'm sorry." Aphmau whispered as Aaron pulled away and walked to the door, but he stopped. And looked back at Aphmau.

"What was that?" Aaron questioned her as he walked back to her and Aphmau backed away.

"I'm sorry." Aphmau said, Aaron smirked and gestured Aphmau to follow him and she did as he pleased.

Aaron reached his room and got inside. The room is huge, it had a balcony of its own and a bathroom too. It's own TV, a king-sized bed, a couch, a table. The room was goals.

Aaron sat on the couch and gestures her to come to him, just as she was about to sit beside him he pulled her waist and sat her on his lap.

"You know that you're the first werewolf to talk to me like that." Aaron whispered into Aphmau's ear and she just stayed silent. "Please don't hurt me I'm sorry."

Aaron chuckled lightly and pulled her closer to him, "Who said that? Anyways, what's your name?" Aaron asked, "Aphmau." Aphmau answered with fear.

"I won't land a hand on you. All the male werewolves here know that it's illegal to land a hand on a woman, these are strict orders from me. And I'm their leader and so if I hurt you they'll disobey me and I'll loose their trust witch means the pack will get destroyed." Aaron explained to Aphmau.

"I see.." Aphmau said "So, you are staying here in my house and I'll get your parents."

"My mother... Father's dead. Ein killed him." Aphmau said as a tear rolled down her cheek. Aaron settled her on the couch and whipped off her tear from her cheek gently and he smirked, Aphmau and Aaron looked into each other's eyes.

Things are gonna get hot in here.

Aaron smirked and got up, walking into the balcony. "KATELYN!" Aaron yelled, a light blue-haired werewolf came out of her house and ran into Aaron's house and got up.

She's one of Aaron's closest friends so she has his key. (All of Mystreet characters aside from the evil ones have Aaron's house key.)

She ran up to his room, "Yes Alpha?" She said as Aaron turned around.

"Katelyn, this is Aphmau. She's new here and she'll be living with me." Aaron said as Katelyn looked at Aphmau with a smile.

"Hello Aphmau, my name's Katelyn. It's nice to meet you." Katelyn said as she hugged Aphmau

"Katelyn I want you to protect her until I come back." Aaron said as he grabbed his bandana and wrapped it around his eyes.

"Sure Alpha!" Katelyn said as she grabbed Aphmau and went out of Aaron's house.

"Katelyn wait!" Aaron stopped Katelyn as she turned around, "Yes Alpha?" Katelyn said as her blue tail stopped moving and dropped to the ground.

"Where's your husband?" Aaron said as he moved towards them.

"He's with Dante." Katelyn said as she thought about what they both did last night.

Who do think Katelyn's husband ish~~~

"Thanks Katelyn." Aaron said as he bolted off to Dante's house.

"Katelyn you're married?" Aphmau said as Katelyn showed her the engagement ring.

"Yep to Travis." Katelyn said as she started to blush. Thinking about what she and Travis did last night.

"I feel like this is my new homeland. In The Ultima Pack."