〰18〰

Art by: Danb

I've changed my mind

Be aware... Blood is everywhere

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aaron was fully transformed, he had red lines below his red eyes and black wings came out from his back; he transformed to Shad and the Ultima Werewolf. His eyes were GLOWING red. He growled so loudly, making anyone in the forest hear him.

Then a guy wearing a black coat over him came with Kim next to him, "How do you feel? When you loose the only person you love U- HUH?!" The guys said in a sly voice then was shocked when he saw Aaron's wings.

Aaron stood up and turned around, looking at Kim and the guy. Kim jumped back in fear from his look and the guy backed up a little.

"You're the ones who killed her." Aaron said in a hostile and dark voice.

"I told Grace to kill her so that I can see you suffer." The man said in a sly voice and Kim smirked.

Aaron then sniffed the air and knew who that man is, "Ein Clarkson... Don't hide yourself from me." Aaron said as he started to move towards them slowly.

They started backing away but Aaron created a fire circle around them, "You can't escape me." Aaron said and laughed at the two terrified people.

"How did you know that was me?" Ein said as he removed the coat, Aaron smirked.

"I'm an Ultima and I can detect who's scent is for who. But now..." Aaron said in a dark voice and then charged at Ein and Kim, getting them surrounded in a hole of darkness.

The hole is very dark to the extent that no one can see the other, but Aaron can see them and they can only see his red eyes.

Aaron picked Ein up and started hitting him, causing blood to splatter everywhere because he keeps clawing his skin.

Ein keeps screaming in pain, as Aaron keeps on clawing his skin.

"YOU KILLED HER! Now I'll make you suffer more than her." Aaron said as his voice changed to Shad's and keeps clawing Ein's body.

"Please don't do this." Ein cried and Aaron looked into his eyes.

"After killing my love, that's an impossible decision." Aaron said as he smirked and started hitting Ein and putting him in more pain.

༇༇༇༇

"Irene." The purple haired werewolf said as Aphmau woke up and looked around her.

"Where am I?" Aphmau said as she looked around, everything is white.

"Who are you?" Aphmau asked the girl and she took out her hand for Aphmau.

"My name's Erin." She said and Aphmau took her hand and stood up.

"Your guardian angel Irene." Erin said as she bowed to Aphmau.

"Where am I Erin?"

"You're in the Irene dimension."

"Why?"

"Because this is where you'll decide to save Aaron or not."

"Huh?"

Erin then showed her what Aaron is doing to Ein.

"If Aaron killed Ein, then the whole world will be in danger... His relic is getting out of control cause he lost his sanity."

"Oh no... I need to go back. Now!"

"Then go."

༇༇༇༇

Aphmau got up and groaned, she healed her wound and ran towards the black hole but she was late.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ciao Adios