〰9〰

Art by: Google

I hate Zack so much.... Imma garb my shotgun and murder him.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau gasped, "What the hell is he doing here? And why does he has Shad's relic?" Aphmau asked. "He came here to kill Derek and Aaron. And he wants to kill Aaron with the relic since he's Shad's descendant." Garroth said and Aphmau covered her mouth with her hands. "Oh no if Aaron found out he'll-"

"Find out what?" Aaron said as he walked behind Aphmau, making them all jump and look at him. "A-Alpha w-we can explain." Travis freaked out and Aaron closed his eyes, he gestured for them to follow him.

He got them in his room and locked the door, he looked at them with his red eyes. "Find out what?" Aaron repeated what he said and Aphmau gulped, "A-Aaron c-can I-I t-talk t-to y-you i-in p-private?" Aphmau stuttered and Aaron glared at her. He then snapped his fingers and gestured for Katelyn, Zane, Travis and Garroth to wait downstairs.

After they left and closed the door, Aaron locked it and knelt down in front of Aphmau and hooked her chin. "What is it?" Aaron said with a stern voice, "A-Aaron.... You're a descendant of Shad." Aphmau said and Aaron looked at her in shock, "Wh-what?!" Aaron exclaimed and Aphmau gulped. "Where's my relic?" Aaron asked as he pulled Aphmau up.

"It's with my father... He wants to kill you with it." Aphmau replied and Aaron's grip on her became stronger, "Where is he?" Aaron asked as he pinned Aphmau to the wall. "Aaron don't worry... I'm a divine warrior along with Katelyn, Travis, Garroth and Zane. We will bring back your relic." Aphmau said and Aaron calmed down.

"Do you know where he is?" Aaron asked her and she nodded. "Don't worry, your relic will be back to you." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed.

"What if he hurts you?" Aaron said and Aphmau grabbed his hand, "Come with me if you want." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled. "Okay. Let's go."

Aphmau left with Aaron and the others to the forest, walking towards Falcon Claw Valley to get Shad's relic.

Aphmau was so scared, she didn't want to get back because Jax, Rider and Balto are out there and most importantly... Her father.

He betrayed her to make Ein Alpha and destroy Falcon Claw Valley, Aphmau was really angry for what he's done.

But Aphmau is not as angry as Aaron is, his father told him all about Zack and how he wanted to kill Aaron. Aaron's eyes were covered with his bandana and his fangs looked deadly.

Seeing Aaron like this terrified Aphmau, Garroth, Zane, Katelyn and Travis. It terrified Aphmau because she knows what will happen to someone when Aaron's like this... Especially what her father did to The Ultima pack, it made everyone in Falcon Claw Valley scared as HELL from The Ultima pack, especially their Alpha... Aaron Lycan.

Garroth, Zane, Travis and Katelyn were terrified of Aaron's looks because first he's the Alpha, second they've never seen Aaron looking that terrifying.

The moment Aaron reached Falcon Claw Valley everyone in the streets bowed to him, "Please don't hurt us Aaron." One of the villagers said and Aaron looked around. His eyes were black and his fangs weren't visible

"Where is your Alpha? I need to speak with him." Aaron said and Zack came out of his house and walked towards him.

"Heh, you came to my trap. Aaron Lycan" Zach said slyly as he threw a potion at Aaron that drives him insane.

Aphmau, Garroth, Zane, Katelyn and Travis were scared and frightened because Aaron was just standing there and didn't move a single muscle.

Then he opened his eyes and there are bloodshot red. Zach gasped along with everyone watching, "Don you think you can use a potion on me?" Aaron said as his fangs became sharp and deadly.

Zach was scared, "Y-you're The Ultima Werewolf?" Zack said while standing still not moving.

"Yes..." Aaron said and all the werewolves watching shrieked and bowed to their Ultima.

"Wh-what are you looking for?" Zack said in fright.

"Where is Shad's relic?" Aaron asked and Zack gave to one of his guards the relic and they gave it to Aaron.

"N-Now can I have my daughter and my wife back?" Zack stuttered and Aaron let out a sly laugh.

"No." Aaron said firmly and Aphmau cried, remembering what happened between her and her father.

Aaron looked at her and grabbed her arm, walking towards the gates of Falcon Claw Valley along with his guards behind him.

Zack was still frozen, "And that idiot Ein was telling me to kill Aaron, is he flipping serious? Aaron is the ULTIMA werewolf, the one who created us all and we must show him respect. Not kill him." Zack thought and got back home.

Good thinking Zack.

Aaron got back with Aphmau and they got inside their house.

"H-hey Aaron?" Aphmau asked and Aaron stopped in his tracks.

"Yes babe?" Aaron said as he went up to Aphmau who was sitting on the couch.

"Can I ask you a question?" Aphmau said and Aaron nodded.

"Can I stay in Falcon Claw Valley for a week?"

And an evil cliffhanger comes.

Ciao Adios