〰6〰

My favorite character has to come.

Art by: Peechyvbee

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau rested her head on Aaron's chest while he was brushing her hair lightly. (They were still in the same position) Aphmau still can't believe that Aaron's her boyfriend, he cares about her a lot and she knew it from his actions. Aaron's phone suddenly rang, he reached out his hand to his bedside table to pick it up.

"Hello.... What's wrong Zenix?...... What?........ Ugh, I'll come see what the heck is going on....... NO! If you let her go I'll turn your life into a nightmare....... Just get her here." Then he hung up and pulled Aphmau away from him.

"Aaron, mind if you tell me what's wrong? I know that it's none of my business and-" Aaron shut her up with a kiss, "You're my girlfriend you deserve to know what's going on. Anyways, someone came here and said that they want to talk to me." Aaron said as he got out of bed and placed his hood on, hovering over his head.

Ya know how Aaron's hood was hovering over his face in Eps 27-28 of PDH S2.

"Aren't you going to wear your mask?" Aphmau said and Aaron smirked, "I don't need it. Stay. Here." Aaron replied and went to the balcony and saw Blaze and Zenix walking towards Aaron's house with a girl who had light brown hair and had some golden highlights, she was wearing a white slipped shirt, black shorts and pink flats.

Aaron locked Aphmau in his room and went downstairs, Zenix opened the door and the girl came in and her eyes lit up. "BROTHER! UGH LET ME GO!" She yelled while struggling to get out of their grip.

Aaron snapped his fingers signaling them to let go of her and they did as she ran up to Aaron and hugged him. "Brother I missed you so much." She said as she cried.

"Melissa I missed you too, what's wrong?" Aaron said calming Melissa down.

"Mom... She got kidnapped by Ein." Suddenly Aaron tensed up, his eyes were now glowing red and he let Melissa go from his grip. Melissa looked up at him and gasped. "Aaron please calm down your eyes..."

Aaron then ran out of the house then Zenix and Blaze followed him, "EVERYONE!" The whole pack got out to listen to their Alpha while his friends (who are their guards) were next to him.

"I WILL BE LEAVING AND WON'T COME BACK UNTIL I SAVE MY MOTHER. NO ONE LEAVES THE PACK AND MAKE SURE NO ONE GETS IN HERE. CLOSE ALL THE INTERACTIONS WITH ALL THE OTHER PACKS UNTIL I GET BACK. PROTECT APHMAU AND MELISSA." Aaron yelled at everyone, "SURE ALPHA!" They all replied

"Lucinda, Zane, Garroth and Kim come with me." Aaron said but Aphmau stopped him, "Aaron wait. I need to talk to you." Aaron gestured for her to come down and she jumped out of the balcony and landed on her feet.

LEIK A BOSS GURL!

"Aaron if you are going to the forest you need me, if Ein kidnapped your mother then I'm sure that she's in Falcon Claw Valley and its in the Twilight forest." Aphmau said and Aaron looked at her with a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm Lady Irene or you could say I'm her descendant. I have all her powers and the Twilight forest is made by her so you'll need me out there." Aphmau said as she pulled out her wand.

"Okay let's go." Aaron said and started walking to the border.

Just as they were about to exit the borders Aphmau stopped them, "Wait!" Aaron stopped and looked at her along with everyone. "What."

"Turn me to a human."

LE GASP!

HAVE A VERY BEAUTIFUL CLIFF HANGER BECAUSE I CAN!