๛ɕɦɵɨɕɛ 2: ɾɨɕɦ

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAUUUUUU

Srry

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

"Lily, Wake up sweetie." Aphmau said sweetly, shaking the little girl from her sleep.

"Mom I'm awake!" Lilith said, turning the other side and Aphmau sighed.

"C'mon Lil we talked about this, we have work." Aphmau said and Lilith got up.

"Fine mommy." Lilith said and Aphmau smiled and stood up.

"Go get ready, I made pancakes for breakfast." Aphmau said and Lilith got out of bed.

"Thanks mom!" She said and Aphmau smiled and left the room.

The two had breakfast and changed into matching outfits to get the day started.

"Lily, how about we go shopping for some supplies?" Aphmau asked, kneeling down to her little girl

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Lily, how about we go shopping for some supplies?" Aphmau asked, kneeling down to her little girl.

"Yes!" She squealed and Aphmau stood up and took Lilith's hand and walked out of the house.

Everyone greeted her with a good morning as Aphmau and Lilith made their way to the market area.

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

"Blaze, Alpha wants you in his office." A blue haired werewolf said as she walked into Blaze's room.

"Do you know why?" Blaze asked, turning to his wife who helped him put on his jacket.

"I have no clue, but he looked angry." She replied and Blaze turned to her.

"I'll be back Dottie, take care of yourself okay? I want our little pup to be healthy." Blaze said, moving his hand to Dottie's little baby bump.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, go now or Alpha will murder you." Dottie joked and Blaze laughed.

"Alright, I'll see you soon." Blaze said, giving her a forehead kiss and left the room.

He walked downstairs and got into Aaron's office.

"Yes Alpha." Blaze said and Aaron looked up at him.

"Where is Fenrir?" Aaron asked, staring at Blaze while keeping his cool.

"Alpha we haven't caught him yet." Blaze replied and Aaron chuckled.

"Yet?" He saud then stood up, he ruffled his hair and stared at Blaze.

"Is it that hard to find a criminal?!" Aaron shouted, making Blaze stiffen in his place and gulp.

"You better find him today, got it?" Aaron ordered and Blaze nodded quickly.

"Yes Alpha." He said and left the office and Dottie walked in.

"Alpha, Ein just arrived." Dottie said and Aaron turned to her.

"Really? Where is he?" Aaron said with a smile on his face, because he didn't see his best friend for two years.

"He's visuting his sister sir, then he'll come here." Dottie said and Aaron nodded, "You can go now."

Aaron sat down on his office chair and sighed, he looked at his family photo and closed his eyes. He never had any family moments. His parents were busy with ruling the pack and his sister was the only one who cared about him, she always takes him out with her during her trips to other pack.

His mind went back to his last argument with his father, about who he should marry.

"Aaron you must marry a girl whose family is weathy and is high class too! She will understand about the Alpha business." 

"That's not what I want! The girl I want to marry must love me truly, she must have a good heart and cares about others more than she cares about herself, she must also help me with the Alpha business and care about me. I don't care if she's rich or poor, all I care about is that she must have a heart, a heart of gold."

Whenever he remembers what he said, hsi mind always wander to Aphmau.

Hehehehhehehehehheheheehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehe

Ciao Adios!