〰15〰

Art by: ???

Guys... Pitch black here plus possible tears.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau was shocked, she pulled away from his grasp. "What?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sighed. "You have to obey me." Aaron repeated what he said and Aphmau became furious.

She got out of bed and looked at Aaron in anger, "WHY?" Aphmau yelled at him and he narrowed his eyes at her. "I'M DONE WITH YOUR STUPID CRAP! WHY ARE YOU USING ME?" Aphmau yelled and Aaron stood up, controlling his anger.

He walked up to her with anger in his eyes and grasped her arm, "What do you think you're doing?" Aaron asked her in a dark voice and she pushed him away.

"STAY BACK! THE WHOLE WORLD IS USING ME. WHY! WHY ME?" Aphmau yelled and her anger turned to tears.

Aaron looked at her with red eyes now, he got up and shushed her. "Relax. I will not land a hand on you, I want to keep you safe from him." Aaron whispered into her ear as she was breathing heavily.

"How? By using me?" Aphmau said while sobbing and Aaron pulled her head into his chest. "Shh... Calm down, I'm sorry. It's just... I want you safe Aphmau." Aaron pulled away and rested his hands on her shoulders.

Aaron sighed, "I know what I'm doing is heartless but... My father isolated me from this world for who I am, a monster. Someone who'll never be loved because who loves a monster." Aaron cried and sat on his bed, "If you want to break up and leave then I'm fine."

Aphmau saddened and sat next to Aaron, who was sobbing from his past. Aphmau then hooked his chin to see his eyes red and with tears.

"Aaron... Everyone deserves to be loved, no matter who you are." Aphmau said and Aaron's eyes turned back to midnight.

"Everyone deserves to be loved, to have friends and family, to be alive, to feel special. But with those good things comes up the things that will break us down. Someone who wants to destroy our life, and that's our goal. To beat them." Aphmau continued and Aaron stared into her eyes.

"Thanks Aph... I don't really know what would've I done to myself if you weren't here." Aaron said and Aphmau hugged him.

"Now tell me, what's your history with Ein?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sighed then pulled away and held her hand.

"Ein and I were in the same high school. I was the Alpha male and Ein was the Omega, he wanted to dethrone me ever since because he wants respect and control. He doesn't like the rules of the Ultima so he wants to take control of every pack and make them evil, so when I found this out I was so angry. Ein then challenged me in front of the whole school and whoever loses will be expelled. I won, but not also that I made him show his true colors and his plan to everyone, so they all hated him. Especially the Alpha female because he spread a rumor that they were dating and I showed everyone he's lying. She doesn't know my name until this day." Aaron explained and Aphmau listened carefully.

"Now, what's your history with Ein?" Aaron asked her the same question.

"Ein and I were in the same high school, I was the Alpha female and he was the Omega. He was trying his best to dethrone the Alpha male because he wants respect and control, but the Alpha male always stops him in his tracks. So he hated me and the Alpha male, then he spread a rumor that me and him are dating but the Alpha male stopped him and made him make a fool out of himself and everyone to know his plan." Aphmau said and Aaron remembered something.

"Who are you?" Asked the Alpha female, Aaron was standing there looking at Ein's unconscious body and he wore a red hood and mask.

"Call me Fc." Aaron said and looked at her. "And yours?"

"Hmph! If you're gonna do this then call me Shu." She said and walked off.

"Shu..." Aaron said and Aphmau's eyes widened.

"Fc?!" Aphmau said in shock and they both hugged each other.

"I can't believe that you are Fc! My hero." Aphmau said as she cried into Aaron's chest.

"I'm happy that's you are Shu. My first best friend."

How's dat?

Ciao Adios!